3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoCus-Real 10.03.21 02:43 am

Can I return the game if I bought it at a discount? (Just Cause 3)

In connection with the discounts, I decided to buy this toy) Well, I don’t know - will my iron pony pull this game! The question is that if the game hangs heavily on the minimum and is (for me) not playable, then I would like to return the money))) Will I be able to do it? Or - to hell with you! And so I bought it at a discount!) Yes, a Jew en)
5 Comments
Sort by:
v
vtlk760 10.03.21

Yes you can

C
CasusProne 10.03.21

You can return it for the same price as you bought, but remember about 2 hours.

S
Sm1k3 10.03.21

lDaKaRl the
game can be played and played offline for at least 100 hours for the time allotted for the return, then you return everything, played for a couple of days for 10-15 hours and returned the grandmother. Only by using often such a deception can you get a ban steam account or TP, I don’t know for sure

F
FoCus-Real 10.03.21

Sm1k3
Ahaha and banned for this))) My friend played like that for a month ... Banned and fucked up the money))) Well, it's not scary) There was only 300 rubles ... He brought the rest in skins to the main account ... Smart-ass one word )

S
Sm1k3 10.03.21

FoCus-Real
so I say a maximum of 1-2 times you can do this, otherwise then there will be a check of the account and if they smell something, they will be banned)