3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JB-n 10.03.21 02:43 am

CheatDevice for GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

CheatDevice is a trainer plugin for GTA: Vice City Stories. Only works on PSP with modified firmware.

Installation.

1. Download the archive with CheatDevice.
2. Create a SEplugins folder on your PSP's flash card and place the vcscheatdevice.prx file in it.
3. Also in the SEplugins folder create a text file game.txt and write in it the line ms0: SEplugins / vcscheatdevice.prx.
4. Create a cheats folder on your flash card in it, create a vcs folder and place the topcheats.txt file in it.
5. Turn off your PSP and turn it on while holding R1. In the Recovery Menu, go to Advanced-> Advanced Configuration and enable (Enabled) Plain Modules in UMD / ISO. Also in the Plugins section, enable the vcscheatdevice.prx plugin. Exit the Recovery Menu.

Now CheatDevice will be loaded along with the game.

Navigation and management.

Some time after starting the game, the CheatDevice menu will appear. These are the keys used for navigation and control:

L1 + Up - open / close the menu.
L1 + R1 + Up - turn off CheatDevice (restart the game to turn it on)
Up / Down - select a cheat.
Left / Right - change the cheat settings.
Cross - activate cheat.

Functions.

Below is a list of basic and additional cheats and descriptions of their actions:

Basic cheats.

• Infinite Health and Armor (ON / OFF) - infinite health and armor.
• Wanted Level (ON / OFF) - enable / disable the police and set the wanted level.
• Time (ON / OFF) - setting a specific time of day
• Drive On Walls (ON / OFF) - driving vehicles on vertical surfaces
• Rhino Cheat Spawns - when entering a cheat code, the vehicle selected in the list drops out; you can also call any machine from the list by pressing the "cross" key.
• Trashmaster Cheat Spawns - when you enter a cheat code on a garbage truck, the car selected in the list drops out; you can also call any machine from the list by pressing the "cross" key.
• Teleport - teleportation to preset locations or to your location on the map.
• Step Though Wall - One step through the wall.
• Super Jump (ON / OFF) - when you hold down the jump button, its height and range increase.
• Screensot - takes a screenshot in BMP format.
• Video Recorder (Standart / Large) - records GIF-animation of images in resolutions 240 * 136 and 480 * 272.
• Gravity (up = reverse) - changes the gravity, in the up = reverse mode the limit of gravity reduction stops at 0.
• Walking Speed ​​- changes the walking speed.
• Avtomatic Flip Over (ON / OFF) - automatically flips the machine.
• Never Fall Off Your Bike (ON / OFF) - you never fall off a motorcycle or bicycle.
• Your Car Is (Indestructible / Always Steaming / Always Smoking / Always Really Smoking / Always On Fire) - your car is always invulnerable / smokes easily / smokes normally / smokes heavily / burns.
• Heavy Vehicle - your car becomes super-heavy, when it collides with other cars, they fly off.
• Rocket Boost - vehicle acceleration, acceleration is adjusted with the left / right buttons and is exactly the acceleration from the engine.
• Hover Cars - you can fly by car.
• Go to Cheat Maker - go to the cheat editor.

Additional cheats.

• Infinite Ammo - endless ammo.
• No Reloading - no reloading of the weapon.
• All Weapons - you have absolutely all weapons from the game.
• Proximity Mines - gives endless mines.
• Nitrous Oxide v.2 - nitro in cars.
• Lamborghini Doors - doors open up.
• Invisible Jetpack - invisible jetpack, control stick, triggers, square and cross.
• Drive On Water - driving on water.
• Indeflatable Tires - indestructible tires.
• Superman 2 - you can fly quickly in a horizontal position.
• Parachute - when falling from a height, you will be prompted to deploy an invisible parachute.
• Extreme Boost (Hit O) - vehicle acceleration.
• Telekinesis - "auto-aim" at the pedal and turn on manual aiming, now the pedal moves behind the sight.
• Force Push - auto-aiming on the pedal throws it to the moon)
• Fireball Slingshot - the same, only the ped still lights up and is held on the sight until you release it.
• Tractor Beam - auto-aiming attracts a peda to you.
• Touch of Death - when you touch the ped - it dies, to the transport - it lights up.
• Aim of Death - auto-aiming instantly kills the ped.
• Force Touch - everything you touch pushes away from you.
• Force Blast All Peds - peds fly in different directions or up.
• Blendo - touch the car and it will spin in front of you like a mixer.
• Defense Orbs - touch the car and it will revolve around you.
• Kill All Peds - kill everyone ...
• Pyrokenesis - your scope becomes a flamethrower.
• Money Meter is Speedometer - the money counter turns into a speedometer.
• Water Level - adjusting the water level (left / right keys)
• Wave Size / Speed ​​Modifier - adjusting the speed and size of waves (up / down keys)
• Weather Modifier - weather editor (up / down keys).
• Never Roll When Falling - after falling from a height, Vic lands without a roll.
• Spinners - rotating hubcaps on wheels.
• All Red Balloons Burst w / Rewards - explode all 99 balloons.
• Stunt Man - mini-game: jump and use the joystick to do acrobatic stunts in the air.
• Disable Side Missions - disable all missions; after disabling the function, missions return.
• No Traffic - disables transport traffic.
• Invisible Traffic - traffic is not visible, only headlights, wheels and Vic remain.
• Invisible Car - your car is invisible.
• Invisible Vic - you are invisible.
• Free Spirit - Vic's texture model remains in place, while the collision model can move freely.
• Lock Camera - to lock the camera in place - it works when Vic is on his feet, the car will be standing.
• Drive on the Wild Side - Vic drives the car from the left of it in the air.
• Lock Car Doors - locks the car doors.
• Central Locking - locks all the doors of the car.
• The Evil Box is a mini-game: after touching a pillar, box, etc., he begins to chase you and you need to run away from him as long as possible.
• Remove Anything You Touch - going through walls, everything you touch is removed.
• Remove Stuff In Your Way - everything you touch is removed.
• Ghost Car - your car drives through everything.
• Rainbowish Cop Cars - a police car is painted in all colors of the rainbow.
• Rayman Wheeled Cop Cars - the frame of the police car is missing.
• Vulture Cop Cars - the police car takes on a twisted look.
• Custom Cop Cars - The police car gets a bumper scoop and a cropped trunk.
• Media Attention Meter - an indicator of your violations.
• Bobble Head World - heads get big.
• Black Traffic - black traffic.
• White Traffic - white traffic.
• Disco Vehicle - the car is constantly changing color.
• Car Color Shows Car Health - the color of the car shows its health.
• Your Car Is Black - your car is black.
• Your Car Is White - your car is white.

© JB-n & FlasH InXS
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
FucQ 10.03.21

Well done) even though I don't need it (yet), it will come in handy for many. Soon I will ask for my ZYZA and join you ..

J
JB-n 10.03.21

In general, I translated your author's text into neutral)) what is not completed - I have not figured it out ... if you can write approximate explanations.

F
FlasHXS 10.03.21

I'm still that author))) Those cheats that are associated with cops' cars turn them into a "scoop" screen I will throw off later

J
JB-n 10.03.21

In general, here's what is left:
In these cheats, I still did not find the difference:
Rhino Cheat Spawns
Trashmaster Cheat Spawns

These do not work and, accordingly, I cannot understand them
Heavy Vehicle
Rocket Boost
Hover Cars

These also do not work and are incomprehensible
Force Blast All Peds

Spinners

Rainbowish Cop Cars
Rayman Wheeled Cop Cars
Vulture Cop Cars
Custom Cop Cars

F
FlasHXS 10.03.21

Rhino Cheat Spawns
Trashmaster Cheat Spawns
How they differ - when you enter the appropriate cheat (for example, on a tank), the vehicle selected in Rhino Cheat Spawns drops out. If you type a cheat on Trashmaster, then the auto selected in Trashmaster Cheat Spawns will drop out. It's very simple))
Heavy Vehicle Your car becomes super-heavy. This does not affect driving in any way, but strongly affects traffic))
Rocket Boost - Acceleration. Adjustable with the left-right buttons (acceleration) and is acceleration from the engine and not from the kick of the car, which is also convenient
Hover Cars - cars become like DeLorean from Back to Futche - mona fly. Advice will not speed up, as it starts to hang stupidly)
Force Blast All Peds
Spinners - cheats are really incomprehensible and will be checked in the coming days.
Rainbowish Cop Cars
Rayman Wheeled Cop Cars
Vulture Cop Cars
Custom Cop Cars - cheats are a little incomprehensible, but when all are turned on, some one makes this from cops:
Option # 1
pix.PlayGround.ru
Option # 2 (Sorry that such a screen hasn't been better yet (()
pix.PlayGround.ru
That's all until

J
JB-n 10.03.21

Thank you, tomorrow I'll start translating)) I'll add something else and, in general, ... that's it.
Shl. PSP-HUD is the coolest thing)

F
FlasHXS 10.03.21

Aha and mind you without a battery)) I really don't remember how the plug-in is called, I have them 2
Today I think I will post screenshots on cops cheats.
A small addition of
Force Blast All Peds - the peds fly in different directions or up

J
JB-n 10.03.21

The cheat Gravity (up = reverse) is not yet clear - it changes gravity, if you press the cross, it switches to the up = reverse mode, but I have no sense from it.

F
FlasHXS 10.03.21

Well, this is clear and it is deciphered like this - without the reverse turned on, with a minus value, everything flies up with a reverse - the limit of gravity reduction stops at 0. that is, in this mode, you will never fly up (well, if the current is at 0)

F
FlasHXS 10.03.21

So the long-awaited (hopefully)) info about cop cheats:
Rainbowish Cop Cars - while cheat the cruiser becomes painted in all colors of the rainbow:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Rayman Wheeled Cop Cars - the cruiser becomes frameless:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Vulture Cop Cars - the cruiser becomes mm ... a little ... mm ..committed))):
pix.PlayGround.ru
Custom Cop Cars - the cruiser becomes a scoop)):
pix.PlayGround.ru
if you cancel the cheat, you will have to restart the game !!!
Cheats can be combined.
In total, we still have one more cheat - Spinners. It is incomprehensible and, accordingly, we cannot understand it. If anyone knows what it does, please respond!

J
JB-n 10.03.21

^ Cheats are funny, but completely useless) But Spinners are something related to spinning and in its settings it is guessed:

#cheat Spinners
// By vettefan88
static rotation;
if (rotation == 0)
{
rotation = 360;
}
spin = tan (rotation);
setfloat (pcar + 0x644, spin, spin, spin, spin);
rotation = rotation - 1;
if (rotation == 1)
{rotation = 360;}

k
klaimin 10.03.21

THX! I'll download and write my impressions! =)

J
JB-n 10.03.21

And do not forget to make sure that you have a stitched PSP. All this does not apply to emulators and PS2)
Shl. Hrenase was annealed in our years!

F
FlasHXS 10.03.21

Erm !!! the very last moment !!!! the last empty item of the standard list is finally filled !!!!
What is this cheat ???
------- Spinners --------
and this is ....
ROTATING COVERS ON WHEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
JB-n 10.03.21

Well, not really cool, I wanted to check it out, but hell.

G
G.T.A._Uffologist 10.03.21

Weiss will have a sweet life

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 10.03.21

the quality of the screen is terrible

A
AlSar 10.03.21

but how is it better to do with the PSP?

G
G.T.A._Uffologist 10.03.21

mmm ... I don’t know how to add additional cheats ?? Well, that is, I have a "super jump" and endless hels there, but how can I make such garbage like spinning cars ??

J
JB-n 10.03.21

In the first post, absolutely everything is written, I don't even know .. And these screenshots are awful, since the chela just got a bug. You can do normal, only in a resolution of 480 * 272.