3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dako7 10.03.21 02:43 am

Nvidia device is not removable and cannot be removed

My gt 640m problem appeared 3 weeks ago somewhere, such a message pops up even outside the games (in general it was 3-4 times and then when I was just sitting on the internet), that is, the card did not work at all, I updated the firewood to the last two of the day it seemed like it was normal, today it appeared again, and not in the game, but just with chrome running, from everything that I found on the Internet it helps by 100% this lowering the frequency of the GPU, but this is generally crap, the card is already weak and lower the frequencies, nonsense. There is an idea that there are problems with new firewood, I want to put firewood from last year to see how it will work.The problem is on mobile cards of the 500-600 series, who had any advice?
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 10.03.21

Last night, there was such a disaster, the card seems to overheat, and the lowered frequencies prevent it from plowing 100% so that it warms up. Another percentage can put energy consumption at 75% or 80 at least.
Reduce the frequencies at least to a minimum, the fps will not sit down much, if it just sits down.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.03.21

When the discrete in the laptop does not plow it, in fact, the computer turns off to reduce power consumption. There is something wrong with this. Here you need to look at the chipset's firewood, the built-in video card's firewood (yes, the firewood on it significantly affects the overall system performance). Maybe the software for the laptop for monitoring the power consumption mode is behaving strangely. Well, it's summer now - so cleaning and temperature control is an extremely relevant direction to solve the problem.

D
Dako7 10.03.21

The Razox
processor costs 95% 2.1 hz, that is, without a boost for 3 years already, all the rules are worth it, I will not reset the frequencies from the principle, now I try to demolish the firewood completely and put new ones.

Apokalipsis113
Yes, I have a 405 afterburner on my msi afterburner when it does not work, I had it for a long time, but the problem appeared a couple of weeks ago, I always follow the temperature, in winter around 70-75 it is now 80-84 but this is for my norm card, I played and at 90 (+ oh. stand) I think it's not about the temperature.