3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 10.03.21 02:43 am

Mod for categories in the chest. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Has anyone seen a mod for categories in the chest, well, that is. so that there are the same categories as in the inventory, and not everything in one heap, it is also an infection and slows down specifically when you climb into the chest.
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.03.21

Vyacheslav Butusov wrote:
and even despite the fact that there were several dozen boxes in this house, I still found myself unpleasantly surprised by how the chest actually hangs when putting things into or out of it, provided that there are already a hundred others. Moreover, the brakes grow progressively with each new item.
In Skyrim, I didn't have any brakes in my inventory and chests, although I had a lot of loot, though I had my own chest for each category, so there you could also spawn as many chests as you like, but there is only one more and there are no categories in one pile.

I
ILIA_1992 10.03.21

saa0891
It looks like it starts to slow down because of a lot of things. I also start to freeze for 2 seconds. I have a lot of things.
Especially noticeable after collecting things from chests in the game and handing them over to blacksmiths. Especially if you take it alone. These things do not disappear with him, but accumulate and, because of this, hangs at the blacksmiths.

To be honest, there was no such thing in 3 Witcher before. Maybe the patch broke something?

s
saa0891 10.03.21

ILIA_1992 wrote:
To be honest, there was no such thing in 3 Witcher before. Maybe the patch broke something?
It has always been, I don’t know why this element is made so crookedly in this game, the more things the more brakes and lags, it’s also stupid that the number of things is limited to 100, because of this, all the ingredients and components are even more obtained.

Even since the first version, when I sold all the loot to a famous alchemist (since he bought everything at full price) near Novigrad, and the more you sold him, the more the brakes were (by the way, there was still no chest, you had to carry everything in your inventory ), and his things did not disappear either, there was one moment when his inventory was updated, and then everything began to slow down again.

B
Bupycop 10.03.21

saa0891
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1261/? will help, I had a similar problem, a lot of junk, especially mutagens, alcohol and herbs. Mutagens from monsters, converted into small / medium, then large, and alcohol and herbs, in one large stack until 999 after that, the inventory with ingredients almost does not lag.

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Bupycop Gorgeous

, of course not what I was looking for, but still the mod is very useful, the only bad thing is that what was in the inventory is not combined (i.e. if there are 100 and 56 ingredients in the inventory, then after installing the mod, they are combined into a common heap only after you throw it out of the inventory and then pick it up), you need to manually shovel it all, but still with this mod it is much more convenient.