3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rustam Kalikhan 10.03.21 02:43 am

Bugs (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

People tell me whether to fix a bug with a crash in the prologue or not. well, if there is already a fix, discard the link please, otherwise I did not find
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 10.03.21

Rustam Kalikhan
will not be, this is how they made the game playable, so it stayed and will remain, no one will fix crashes after the prologue and at the end of the game.

R
Rustam Kalikhan 10.03.21

Raptor227 I'm talking about a repack in the license there is no such bug as far as I know

I
ILIA_1992 10.03.21

Rustam Kalikhan
There are no licensed repacks. The only option is to buy a license, or skip this moment and watch videos on YouTube.

M
Metalist1925 10.03.21

bug ??)) and in honor of what should you fix it?
it is clear that no

s
slava.belousow.7 10.03.21

Damn, well, it’s not so expensive ... I don’t mind the money spent.

C
Crociato 10.03.21

slava.belousow.7
Moreover, pirates are unlikely to have events of penetration into the enemy base, plus more resources from the network base. If you do not cheat, then on a pirate you will not open many weapons.

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

Rustam Kalikhan
And I ABOUT WHAT? you repeat that the pirate will not be updated? do you want problems? buy the game

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

Crociato
on a pirate can probably only enter your base with training, there are more resources, the network warehouse becomes available, there are all kinds of tests, ratings, network external tasks and so on.

C
Crociato 10.03.21

Raptor227
By the way, have you tried to play MGS Online? I tried, but there is a long wait time, then it throws out with a loss of connection.

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

Crociato plays
normally, there was no long wait, immediately the download starts immediately, a couple of times it crashed out of the server after the map was loaded, but otherwise played quite calmly