3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heisenberg228322 10.03.21 02:57 am

What are your guesses about further endings? (Resident Evil 7)

Write your assumptions and guesses!
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghost_revolution 10.03.21

This is no longer the good old PE or 4,5,6, this is NOT a RESIDENT. What should I write here ?!

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 10.03.21

Phoenixisium
It seems like it is stated that the GG will be different, and the others, it seems, are not there either? and what you wrote and so trash is complete, God forbid this will be stuck into the game, it will turn out sh ** but complete

A
Aonir 10.03.21

Vasilii_Terkin_xD
Trash is a relative concept. For old fans - thrash metal is everything that does not resemble the old by 80-90%, since in fact they do not care about games, they need to remember their youth. For youngsters - trash everything that SUPER GRAPHONE and ACTION does not have, as well as the presence of nerdy inconvenient controls from 1998-2005. So do not try to carry any bullshit about trash.

Claire and Alex, anyway, should be in connection with how Resident Evil: Revelation 2 ended. The prerequisites are not weak. Especially with Claire's infestation. Yes, I agree, maybe I went overboard with Albert, but the rest should be. Claire alone is not enough for a numbered game. And if you take into account that they are going to make the game from the first person, then the old characters are needed as if not when, so that in general the connection with the Resident Evil is not lost, otherwise it will be a completely different game.

S
Skiv101 10.03.21

Phoenixisium
Sam Kapkom talked about it back on e3

A
Aonir 10.03.21

Well, if there are no old characters + the game will be from the first person ... Then the game series will have to collect a new audience ... For there will be no old game mechanics, no old characters ... It's like a gun survival for an abode of evil , like the name is there, but absolutely not that.

g
gmh4589 10.03.21

The GG will walk the whole game, first through the barn shown in the teaser, then around the ranch around the barn, and at the end he will see that UMBRELLA is written on the fence in huge letters. And this is where the connection with the series will end)

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 10.03.21

Phoenixisium
Well, so it was with the 4th part. Fans of the old trilogy got mad at it because of its complete dissimilarity with the old parts, which is supposedly not canon at all and could not be called a resident. But there are few such fans, I now hope for the 7th part, because it needs a rethinking. The series fell into a stupor after part 6. Yes, the second Revelations came out, but you won't go far with them either. The series became only for fans, and many ordinary players unfamiliar with the series had no desire to play it at all. Such moments as with a teaser are needed to lure a new one. audience. this requires a different plot and characters. But the comparison with Gan Surviver is wrong. It was in them that everything was from the resident, except for the dull gameplay and the stupid plot.

M
Metalist1925 10.03.21

and I liked it! I love Japanese horrors !, since CX will not appear soon, this kind of PE is more to my liking than the 5th and 6th parts.
A teaser for that and a teaser, it does not mean that the whole game will be in a similar form.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.03.21

P
PSIFRESH 10.03.21

I think the main character will be Baba: Alyssa Ashcroft reporter, from Rizik

http://projectumbrella.net/media/images/Alyssa-Ashcroft-Portrait-Resident-Evil-Outbreak