3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EROY 31.10.19 03:15 am

Hospital Tycoon who is he? (Hospital Tycoon)

I do love a good economic game. To build a four-string. All the last tycoon was crap, and I did not like, offhand I can only remember the first Zoo Tycoon. But that's not it. Long ago there was this awesome game that me long delayed, was Theme Hospital. That's one thing I really sucked I was building hospitals. What is this play Hospital Tycoon? Is it worth taking? Have something in common with Theme Hospital?
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
EROY 31.10.19

And here is the entry found on the website of the beeches:
The company of Buka, is proud to announce the upcoming edition of the most exciting in the world of simulation hospitals: Hospital Tycoon! The decade is dedicated to the famous Theme Hospital.

E
EROY 31.10.19

Friends were playing said so yourself. Perverted ideas over the cult of Theme Hospital. In short stupid one Tycoon...

R
ReDoX 31.10.19

Dude I got a theme !
This is a SUPER game !
I played as a child, vpechatenie SUPER.
Pomnish visitors as shit and brilliant***Ali in the building ? :))) Then had uberall.
EDIT: taks... sorry... I speal with Theme Hospital :)

E
EROY 31.10.19

Heh.. and the tycoon saw?

E
EROY 31.10.19

Here navryatli will help you... And generally really good games little?..

g
gppredict 31.10.19

Both games are good! And that is there on my computer..all play and don't want! I advise you to play!

S
Sorant 31.10.19

as the camera to rotate?

E
EROY 31.10.19

probably as usual in tycoon

n
nad1389 31.10.19

Again cartoon. Damn it! So you want real.
Drawing is good, but a cartoon all the spoils, as wild imagination of the creators.

D
Dimasya582 31.10.19

The game is made in the style of the series. In the course of the passage we see the relationship of the characters and develops our hospital.
The gameplay is essentially the same as in Theme Hospital. Plus revamped graphics, but as for me, Theme Hospital was a little more complicated that is. But this game is addictive.
Nostalgia, what else is there to say.

K
Kaylet 31.10.19

people, can we zoom out the camera more?! and all so close...