3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krokhmal96 10.03.21 02:57 am

Which grouping pisses you off the most? (Fallout: New Vegas)

Which grouping pisses you off the most?
60 Comments
Sort by:
D
DvxNL 10.03.21

Legion. Doesn't piss me off, but I just despise.

C
Chekist from the very dep 10.03.21

All suckers. I am my own king and god and Yes-men to help me!

D
Drunken Freedom Stormtroo 10.03.21

Legion with its machete

[
[Uncle Yar] 10.03.21

And in the game, most are afraid of the Legion, even the NCR. I'm for the Legion. And the Great Khans enrage. Solid hamlo

N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21

Demoman, bumping into them all the time.

E
Einheri 10.03.21

The Legionnaires are enraged. They chase the Nazis. More precisely, the Nazis channel them under them. The Roman symbols were crushed, their greeting. :)

f
feyfolken 10.03.21

Damn.

U
Uroboros 125 10.03.21

Caesar with his fucking legion (((

K
Keepre 10.03.21

infuriate all anti-social groups except demolition

t
the_killer 10.03.21

Besiiiiit legion !!! (I Caesar, and then the whole legion soaked :)))), by the way, Caesar has 2000 covers in the safe)

k
krokhmal96 10.03.21

it is a pity that there are no communists in the game :(

D
DEEVIL 10.03.21

Legion and devils.

p
paraffin 10.03.21

Bombers, what are they fucking.

p
professional 10.03.21

legion as from the stone age.

V
Viral 10.03.21

The NCR pisses me off. But since I play a good savior and NKR has the most interesting quests, I tolerate them. They also annoy the Legion ... maybe because I am friends with Boone. )) Bombists from their philosophy are enraging ... in short, everyone is enraging a little! ))) As well okay.
In reality, I was only pissed off by the Outcasts from Fall III, especially their contemptuous remarks in my direction, despite the fact that I was technically better equipped than them. And he did not offend himself with his intellect. )) It's good that they are not in this fall. )))

f
fl0w 10.03.21

The "War monkeys" are pissed off.

N
NavigatoR666 10.03.21

Brotherhood of Steel! About even in the 3rd part it began to enrage, but it was impossible to go against him. Some gigantic sect of iron people who worship technology!

E
Einheri 10.03.21

NavigatoR666
I agree, they also started to piss me off in f3. And when they put a collar on me in Vegas, I just wanted to kill everyone there.

D
Dictator [nanoposan-in-pa 10.03.21

I agree with the previous 2, BS generally went down.

k
krokhmal96 10.03.21

Viral
on the Fallout wiki in the list of tasks most of the quests are for NCR, it seems that the game was created specifically for passing for NCR.