3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KО 10.03.21 02:57 am

Registration in LIVE (FAQ) (FUEL)

pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

The multiplayer game is built on the Games for Windows system - Live

FAQ

How to connect to LIVE?

On November 13, 2008, a new version of the Game for Windows LIVE utility version 2.0 was released (until recently it was 1.2)

Access to Games for Windows LIVE is possible only when you are playing a compatible game (i.e. only in a game with a LIVE log and only in the moment when it is launched).

1. To register in LIVE follow this link - http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/memberships/gamesforwindows.htm
2. Click on the inscription "Sign up for a new account"
3. On the page that appears there will be two windows, you need the right one with the title "Need an account? Sign up here" and with an empty line above which it says "E-mail Address"
4. Enter your working e-mail into it and press the "Sing-Up" button on the right
5. Next, you need to fill out the form:

• Your birthday date in the order MM / DD / YY (if you are under 18, enter the date for example 02 / 17/1990)
• The country in which you live (I want to remind you that by choosing Russia you will not be able to play). Select United Kingdom for example.
• Your email (by default, it should automatically already be)
• Enter your password
• Enter it again
• Your secret question in case you lose your password
• The answer to your secret question
• To the right of the question, fill in the symbols that are in the picture
• Enter your nickname (in Latin) that will be used in online games, on the right there is a button that checks the correctness of the nickname.
• Choose your avatar
• In the game area, select what is closer to you (you can change it later)
• And at the very bottom click on I Accept

6. After that, you will be taken to a page that says "Welcome to Games for Windows - LIVE" and "Your profile has been created."
7. Click the "Finish" button. All. You are LIVE

If you are not strong in English, then after https://live.xbox.com ... in the address bar of the browser, change en-GB to ru-RU, put the mouse cursor at the end of the line (so that there are no selections) and press Enter. .. voila, everything is in Russian. Just do not fill out the questionnaire in Russian, this is a trick in order to understand what is written there. If you fill it in in Russian, then you will not be able to select a country, it will automatically be Russia.

Attention!!! At this stage, when you try to log in with your old account, you will be taken to the Payment Details page. This page cannot be walked through! It is constantly reset to the beginning.
This is true only for accounts that were registered before November 19, 2008 and indicated the country - Russia.
Everyone who registered after November 19 does not experience such a problem (although if you try to change your zip code in your contact data, an error will pop up "Please enter a valid postcode." It does not affect anything yet.
For those who do not believe in Russian happiness from Melkosoft and registered from another country, they can sleep well, they have everything buzzing

Q: LIVE is it paid?
A: For PC it is free

Q: Do I need to have a key to play FUEL on the Internet?
A: Yes, it is. Will be in the box of the licensed disc

Q: When I try to connect my Gamertag in the game, I am asked to enter my ID LIVE, I can’t understand what is required of me?
A: You need to enter your email address that you registered in GFWL.

Q: I cannot write my address, the layout on my keyboard is Russian and does not change.
A: Exit the game and right click on the bottom right on the language bar. Go to the options and set the default language to English.

Here we are discussing multiplayer games and asking questions about the subject. I ask the moderators to fix the topic if possible.

34 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladosochi 10.03.21

many thanks!

N
N1KО 10.03.21

It's my pleasure. If you have any suggestions for changing / improving the FAQ - write.

V
Vladosochi 10.03.21

what is the postal code of england?

N
N1KО 10.03.21

Try to enter any, for example 231. It should work. And where is it required to enter such information, otherwise I forgot something ...

V
Vladosochi 10.03.21

Invalid Postal Code. Check the correctness of the entered data.

N
N1KО 10.03.21

So where it needs to be entered, explain.

x
xoxol_007 10.03.21

and than this manual is bad?

N
N1KО 10.03.21

and than this manual is bad?
And who says he's bad?

For those who need postal codes - http://www.mongabay.com/igapo/zip_codes_ny.htm (in this case, we register under New York)

Although I still don't understand why it asks for it, I just created an account for interest and asked for nothing.

V
Vladosochi 10.03.21

all registered! Thank you! No index needed!

K
Kostyan K2stalker 10.03.21

NICK DOES NOT ACCEPT ANYONE !!

N
N1KО 10.03.21

You need to write a nickname in English.

S
Super Kote 10.03.21

Possible in Russian

S
SanSanZ 10.03.21

and in Albanian ...

S
SHOCK_3000 10.03.21

Pasyab helped the author!

S
Super Kote 10.03.21

How do you know what helped him?

S
SanSanZ 10.03.21

he was helped by FAQ xD ...

N
N1KО 10.03.21

Pasyab helped the author!
No)

and how do you know what helped him?
=))

A
Archer Queen 10.03.21

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOlllllllllllBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBALAAAAAAAAAAAA REGISTER!
GIVE A CRACK! HELP MI

d
david123 10.03.21

please give me the code for fuel

S
SanSanZ 10.03.21

you need to buy the code