3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eliminator 10.03.21 02:57 am

How to patch for Black White by Fargus (Black White)

Help, the patch is not put on Black & White from Fargus. I tried to install both the English and Russian versions. The patch during installation says that you need to install Black & White :-(.
37 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChiLL 10.03.21

Try to insert a CD from the game, maybe you need it.

3BEPb 10.03.21

Should the official patch be put on a pirated disc? like no.

e
eliminator 10.03.21

I know many examples when patches were put on pirated versions of games and worked fine. In addition, there is a kind of full English version on the disk, but it does not want to be patched on it either. Maybe someone knows how to get the patch to install.

3BEPb 10.03.21

Those. you put "full English version" and it requires a CD-key?

The fact that she is English does not read, that she is not grunt. The fact that some English ones are put on does not mean that I should put on this one too ... You need to climb the sites dedicated to this game, ask around in the forums of these sites, maybe someone has already encountered this and knows the exact solution. Just look at the official B&W site with this, do not go - they will not understand correctly (or rather, they will get it right ...);)

C
ChiLL 10.03.21

Please note that this is still a beta version (if you're talking about the latest patch). In the final release, everything will probably be fine.

A
Anton 10.03.21

I have the same, only a disc from 7 wolves. In the forum at http://bw.tgw.ru/ we are trying to solve the problem.

m
mADE 10.03.21

With all your immense desire to do THIS (patch for B&W) is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE !!!

S
Sveta 10.03.21

People, in general, this is my first time chatting, but I'll start with a question. I downloaded something from the Internet, which gives the right to choose any creature. I have a question: how to install IT on the game. Help as well.

L
Lion 10.03.21

If this is a trainer, then you just need to copy it to the directory with the game, run it and figure out what is written in it.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

Why isn't my bear dancing in Black & White Dance, but only holding a paw to his ear? How to take screenshots in Black & White?

S
Sergey 10.03.21

Nadejus '' eto ob''jasnenie vam pomozet.

U menja oba piratskih CD ot 7wolf, to est '' B&W i B&W Creature Isle. Patch ne stavilsja, nu hot '' ubej. Eto pravda, igra bez patchej i addonov ne katit. Isproboval vsjo, kak tol''ko ni pereustanavlival, chto tol''ko v registre ni delal - ne rabotaet. Ne nahod ustanovlennuju igru. I ne budet nahodit '' - nuzen licenzionnyj CD. Prostaja registracija klucha toze ne pomogaet.

Koroshe, kupil licenzionnyj B&W i sdelal sledujuschee - ustanovil urodskij 7wolf Creature Isle i na nego licenzionnuju versiju B&W. Patch i addony vstali na BW eng, BWCI eng. i BWCI rus. Sejchas borjus '' s BW rus.

Kstati, v Kaze postojanno visjat dve versii BW gde-to po 164MB. Obe rabotajut, no patchi takze ne idut. Proboval. Smysla kacht '' net.

Esli kto vsjo ze reshit etu problemu, napishite. Esli chto nado s licenzionnogo CD, pishite. Ja v SPb.

Sergey

S
Sergey 10.03.21

Da, kstati, zabyl skazat '', ja e-to skachal special``nyj fargusovskij patch na russuju versiju. Na 7wolf ne stavitsja, mozet u vas na fargus ih ze patch vstanet. Kazetsja, on na fargus.com

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

Help! Why does the game hang on the second land when Khazar starts teaching signs? What to do !!! (Game from Navigator)

j
jimmi 10.03.21

Who can tell you how to connect to the online game BLACK & WHITE

A
Alfar 10.03.21

In general, if you find a suitable (same) installer and replace some files (I'm not sure about Setup.inx), then the patch itself registers the game in the registry. And you can try to install ... I used the Elder Scrolls3: Morrowind installer; Now I don't have it - how I find it - I will share the cut

N
Nemets 10.03.21

How to record the game in the restr tell PLIZZZZ
And how to install the patch V 1.300 or v 1.100
Writes install the game and I do not have a license

M
Max 10.03.21

It's a pity, but in my opinion this problem is really unrealistic to solve if the game is not licensed. So you have to look for patch cracks so that they think that the game is normal.

s
sepulka 10.03.21

I have two disks: the Russian version from "7 wolf" and the English version with the replacement of the launch file. I passed the Russian one to the fourth land. But what is embarrassing is that the Monkey very quickly forgets what he was taught. Eating people, sir ... anywhere. They write that he studied a miracle, but he does not want to use it: neither to heal, nor to feed. I heard that patches fix this issue. I downloaded all patches from the Internet: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, football, dancing to "* .mp3". I tried to patch the Russian version - it does not fit. Says - there is no such game, first install, and then you will patch. If you install the English version (from another disk) and do not replace the "runblack.exe" startup file, then all patches are installed. That is, the patches are considered to be installed from a licensed disc. But the game cannot be started. Says - insert the license disk and start again. Something is missing on the disk.
Replacing the "runblack.exe" startup file will not solve the problem. patches change it and the cracked "runblack.exe" is no longer suitable.

s
sepulka 10.03.21

Where can I find an image of a licensed disc "B&W" in order to compare what is missing on my "licensed"?

s
sepulka 10.03.21

Found an interesting resource on the topic:

http://gf.wiretarget.com/
http://66.79.179.19/black_white.htm

But here we are talking about a "correctly" broken licensed game.
(not "Fargus" and not "7wolf").