3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 10.03.21 02:58 am

DLC (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

is it possible to download a pirate with all the DLC somewhere? I want to see what these costumes are like. and one more question. is it possible to return the snake suit with a scarf (or fig knows what it is), which was in the first mission in Afghanistan? I just let my brother play, and he changed his suit, and it’s not a hunt to start a new one, although I’m not far off yet
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 10.03.21

Of course not. The game was cracked only on early patches, with its glitches. Further, the protection was fixed and turned out to be too tough.
Yes, and the dls there only online are relevant

V
Venom rhys 10.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
In the costume selection menu, choose a costume and it will say the usual one, so switch to a scarf, well, or naked if you want like Rambo.

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
You can already see the costumes in the DLC pictures in the store, but the pirate, as they said above, on the latest versions did not break
when you choose a suit for Snake, there the arrows show you supposedly change the type of suit, that's how you put a scarf, further along the course of the game you can put naked torso

A
Alec says 10.03.21

Tommy_Koratel The Pirate is
broken 1.05 and add-ons have been added with the following updates.

C
Crociato 10.03.21

By the way, now there is a discount on the game and on the package with costumes, all together less than 500 rubles. Although not so long ago, all this could be taken for something about 300 r at a more generous discount. Anyway, this is a good deal for an AAA game with 100+ hours of gameplay.

T
Tommy_Koratel 10.03.21

Crociato
has already seen. but thanks anyway

T
Tommy_Koratel 10.03.21

guys please tell me. How do I enable vibration on my Havit hv g-85 gamepad? I've already switched on vibration everywhere, and still does not help. not in one game does not work, although there are 2 vibration motors. does not work in more than one game, but so much with vibration.

C
Crociato 10.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
And in what mode does it work? In xinput (digital) or DirectInput (analog)? If the second, then it seems there are programs that allow you to make the games define the gamepad, like from the Xbox 360. Perhaps he just needs a driver.

C
Crociato 10.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
Apparently this is a DirectInput gamepad, otherwise it would be detected out of the box in all games, like the Xbox360 Gamepad. Perhaps you need to dig into the settings of the emulator (X360ce) or look for some other emulator. I think somewhere in this direction we need to look for a solution to the problem.