3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecesenkin 10.03.21 03:05 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Passing the quest, I encountered such a bug, when you find Morkvarg's diary in the house, you will be sent back to the shore, to the sidekick of this Morkvarg, and you can take a fang from him, for good or through a fight, if for good then the canine can then be used on Morkvarg and he will become human again. and if the fang is taken by force, then it will not work to use it on Morkvarg - there will be no line with a choice in the dialogue. How to be, is this a bug? I just don't want to leave this gang alive.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jerzy3 10.03.21

Pecenenkin
It seems that if you don't kill Morkvarg's sidekick, then he will tell you what to do with the fang, if you kill, then he will not tell and the line will not appear. Something like this.
Didn't you try to aggro the gang, wave a sword near them?

P
Pecesenkin 10.03.21

Jerzy3
The gang cannot be attacked after

Y
YNWA1997 10.03.21

Pecesenkin
There, first you can find out about the fang and how to remove the curse (in my opinion, in the first lines of the dialogue with the "sidekick", he will tell you that the fang must be given to the damned), and then in the very last remark, choose something like "I I will take the fang by force "or something like that. I did it, and everyone got "nuts")

P
Pecesenkin 10.03.21

YNWA1997
I 'll try to do this

Y
YNWA1997 10.03.21

Pecesenkin
Good luck

Y
YNWA1997 10.03.21

Pecenenkin
If it didn't work out, here:
from 46:00

P
Pecesenkin 10.03.21

YNWA1997
I tried to do as you wrote, it worked ! all are dead, plus when at the end Morkvarg indicates where to pick up the treasures, you can kill him the same, that is, we get two bonuses for the task, from the priestess, and the treasures of Morkvarg, and the whole gang is dead, everyone is happy and Gerald is in chocolate.