3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gurman301 10.03.21 03:05 am

License key problem (Just Cause 3)

Please help who can. I bought a just cause 3 license on 4 disks today. began to install and it came to entering the key and activating the game itself, entered the key and pressed further, and Steam wrote that you first need to activate another original game (program) or something like that. I don’t know what to do, is it really money down the drain?
25 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker6362 10.03.21

Suhrab Kurbanov
in Steam, select Backup and Restore, then restore from a backup copy and indicate the path to the disk, after you install from the disks, it will still download the update from the Internet since the game was updated

S
Suhrab Kurbanov 10.03.21

stalker6362
I have only one disk installed. And when I performed your actions the steam gave it out

S
s
stalker6362 10.03.21

Suhrab Kurbanov
well, here you need to specify the path to the data disk, or delete what you started to download from the Internet, then go to the recovery from the reserve and indicate the path to the disk with the game

A
Alexey Kayander 10.03.21

Hello everyone) I bought the game yesterday at the Steam sale. then a few hours later I bought a life pass (I watched the gameplay on YouTube). So in the game itself, when I select the "downloadable content" item, it throws me into steam on the DLS page. is that how it should be? will all add-ons be available at the main company?