3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Esin 31.10.19 03:15 am

Impressions of the game (Sudden Strike 4)

worth playing?
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 31.10.19

The campaign interesting.Allies-Germany-USSR on 7 missions each(sort of) But the multiplayer(co-op) computer just for show,stupid like a cork, flying over the crowd and kills himself for a few moments.Online only against man is interesting,but not enough maps and too bad we can't choose your troops,but only from the set from the generals.

T
Teranaft234 31.10.19

The company is good !

l
lmperatorPC 31.10.19

Campaign I like. A couple of missions for Union left.

S
SaveX3 31.10.19

You need to play only in multiplayer, bots stupid like a cork in all companies, with the beta version, nothing has changed in the AI behavior

H
HoganHog 31.10.19

All simply and naturally! And the regime fight...say anything at all! I was hoping to be a Grand,and then
SpoilerFor 5 gigs of their weight, the game is actually played!

A
Alex Coachman 31.10.19

SaveX3
Syrian Warfare to help you, if you want realism and hardcore. There really give the heat.

S
SaveX3 31.10.19

Alex Coachman
Since the Confrontation 3D they changed nothing, just absolutely nothing. The movie no fights no. Direct control of soldiers and equipment there. Syrian Warfare was worth releasing as DLC and not as a separate game. But who now remembers the Opposition? This game is passed if not for the Russian storm" and not a PR on the Federal channels.

A
Alex Coachman 31.10.19

SaveX3
And then the Confrontation? Syrian Warfare is a standalone game from other developers. The cartoon and the fight personally, I'm not interested. About direct control is not understood. Allocate a frame and sent to death. All as in all policies. Or do you need a private soldier to control in first person? Well, the queries however. DLC for what? To someone else's game? Nonsense.

S
SaveX3 31.10.19

Alex Coachman

Direct control like in Call to Arms. or at least in the enemy rear. Storm tries to mow under serious, and the mechanics of the control as a strategy where it is not necessary to consider each soldier, identified bunch - attack - killed them all - forgot.

A
Affekt77 31.10.19

The game is so-so. The interface is simplified to not be, simply no even a list of additional tasks to complete the mission on 3 stars, you need to think yourself what to do, the camera to turn on 360гр. not, the infantry all look the same, until it is isolated etc. the same in the enemy's rear or CoH much more interesting and informative than ss4.

S
Saints Russia 31.10.19

No one knows how in the GOG version to change to Russian language

V
VVitaly 31.10.19

Saints Russia
See video in the description link to a file
Spoiler

v
vitalik76 31.10.19

Passed this game. For strategy graphics are nice, but no more. The game is a slightly improved in terms of graphics blitzkrieg 2, but in a very much simplified version in the rest. In the end, the gameplay is simple as 2x2. The campaign is interesting, but the replay value is zero. This serednyakova tactical strategy at once. Side missions, as was the blitzkrieg, not here, only the basic and many of them. Given the almost complete vacuum in this genre, it'll do nicely.

s
stranjer8 31.10.19

Not a good game. All of their fighters literally have to look at the screen. Ordinary soldiers hardly visible on the screen (blend in with the terrain) and no they are not highlighted. Nothing highlighted. I welcome such in shooters, but it's a damn strategy and not a shooter. The camera to the ground to bring, so would like to see their fighters. To remap the keys for themselves then it is impossible.

But gameplay... it is boring. I played 1 and 2 a little Blitzkrieg and Company of Heroes, and the gameplay is not so boring. Tanks are almost blind, their sight radius is negligible to blunt. In the infantry it is too small and no scout with binoculars to help the tanks, no. Infantry almost nothing. No grenade to throw, or to impose any regime, nor will flock from the enemy at the right time. And still need to fill the tanks with ammunition and gasoline, which wouldn't be so bad if all this could be done automatically. But this cannot be done.

The only thing that I liked is the graphics settings. In the notes write what setting affects the video card, and which to processes, and this is what is missing many games. And besides, I liked the ability to change the rendering resolution of the game (not screen resolution). Thanks to this configuration of the model and the sprites of the small size (any vegetation for example) on my screen finally began to look decent.

V
Vlimiik 31.10.19

The people on the multiplayer, it is better the Steam version or the GOG to take? And why the hell Russian voice-no...

A
Aleksandr6769 31.10.19

the game is not bad ,but there are huge historical gaps especially in engineering,to blitzkrieg 1 does not hold

D
Defiancel 31.10.19

I will Express my opinion about SS4. Overall I liked the game, in this genre not so many novelties, so fans of strategy WWII worth to try. The company has passed the original and the DLC, the conclusion is quite playable.
Now disassemble the pros and cons that I identified during the game:
+ 1) Atmosphere. In some missions, especially military passed the time and it's very impressive;
2) the Historicity. This corresponds to the technique for each period, plot, doctrine for choice of tactics;
3) Cards. Each card specifies a specific tactic that you can adapt and implement
the advantages of their troops. The most striking examples the Siege of Leningrad, Battle in Jurgenson woods, etc.;
4) the storage System 1-3 stars. Not everyone wants to think of tactics and to pass all 3 star, but to me, IMHO, is much. This gives the task is not just to go ahead and consider their actions. The stars are spent on skills for missions;
5) Footage of historical Chronicles. A very nice feature of the game with photo and video materials;
6) Graphics. Good drawing & effects, tweaking;
7) DLC. Add-ons introduce new mechanics and equipment.
- 1) the Main disadvantage is the bugs. Very often maintenance machine just didn't want to fill a certain tank, the infantry did not attack the right target (in buildings), the medics treated the wounded;
2) the Behavior of units. Sometimes so logical that you have nothing to say...confusion in following orders, rebuilding techniques for a very long;
3) Balance sheet (at the maximum level of complexity). Often they give you a couple of tanks and arty + a bunch of soldiers and
the enemy is an unreal amount of impenetrable heavies, medium tanks, etc. you will need to keep
defense/attack. Often this would burn.
Thus, the game is certainly not perfect and radically new gameplay in it, but the developers gave it its own characteristics, combined with good graphics.