3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.03.21 03:05 am

Minutemen only castle (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to populate a castle with only minutemans?
Installed this mod.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6443/?
In English, neither I nor the auto-translator are fussy), but it seems like something like that it should allow. Thanks in advance to a non-lazy connoisseur of English)
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 10.03.21

Well, the selected translate

L
LexXx_M5 10.03.21

It says here:
"Allow / allow you to create minitmen units"

I will not answer the very first question, tk. I do not know.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

LexXx_M5
ATP. I thought so. But it can be seen that it conflicts with something and does not work (

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 10.03.21

I read the description of the mod, this one gives almost the same changes "Minutemen Overhaul / Improvement of Minutemen"

S
Stoic 10.03.21

Gur1
And what will they eat there?
Minutemen themselves don't seem to be engaged in agriculture.
We'll have to constantly import products.

P
Pepin3d 10.03.21

Stoic,
how do they not do it?)
Without mods, there are three peasants in the castle who give even how vegetables are grown,

I myself made the castle purely from minutemen
4 pieces, those who were already by default + Preston sent there
in the end 5 minutemen and everyone is happy

S
Stoic 10.03.21

Pepin3d
and what, the minuteman can be made to spud watermelons?
I don't even think they can be attached to a cannon.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Stoic
There it is possible not to engage in agriculture at all, if there is an excess of products in other settlements, the current must of course be connected by paths. Well, a couple of beds with robots can also be put on a kraynyak. And the Minutemans themselves, these are the same farmers, normally dig the beds. Yes, and in the castle I always put minutemans on cannons.

S
Stoic 10.03.21

Gur1 In
my castle I saw only one minit from the side, but she doesn't care about the teams.
And in what way are they better than ordinary settlers?

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Stoic
When the castle is captured, three come at once. And so, if without any mods, they are just stronger than ordinary villagers. Well, for me purely for fun, atmospheric)

S
Stoic 10.03.21

Gur1
When capturing from swamps?
I had one there who died the death of the brave and for a long time plagued my eyes with a green puddle, until I marked it for removal.
One is on the transmitter and one is walking around without paying attention to anyone. Old lady - Roni is still there.

I gradually changed the settlers' clothes: women in tights from BS + leather armor, and men in the armor of subway agents (everything was obtained from the tasks "helping allies" and "acquisition"). Now it is pleasant to enter the settlements and they have become much better protected.

P
Pepin3d 10.03.21

Stoic
means a bug
they caught they are assigned to all work except for the old woman Ronnie
Gur1 I
do not recommend this method
to anyone, instead of vegetables they began to eat rare loot such as canned dog food, bog meat with a soft shell and other mushrooms, the
supplier began to carry all this to them and his fuck
is the same toshka, for example, bugged in a snipe and is not stored in the workshop, it is even written on the wiki that it is
better to let them spud and eat their own

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Pepin3d
There will be problems with this, I will put several pieces of iron in the beds)

P
Pepin3d 10.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
I'll put a few pieces of iron on the beds,
uh, you honestly, let's hang out))
without any unbalanced automatons

ps: I recommend assigning a valentine and a crossword to vegetables)))

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Pepin3d I
dress my partners in silovukhs and to guard posts) Cosword can also be used in the beds, he does not want to climb into the satb)))

A
Alexey Enyutin 10.03.21

Pepin3d wrote:
without any unbalanced automatons.
What's wrong with making an automatron and making it plow in the beds?

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Alexey Enyutin
Vo, Robots were invented for this, and people should eat, sleep, engage in sekas, and when it becomes completely boring, then destroy their own kind, and then ... the robots will rebel and come out foul 5))))

P
Pepin3d 10.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
Cosword can go to the beds, he doesn't want to climb into the
Saturday ))) only then write down how does the Codeword work on the beds ok?)))
Alexey Yenyutin
and nothing bad, it's just that dudes play for survival, and these automatons turned out to be painfully imbalanced
want difficulties so let them play with difficulty

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Pepin3d
He is now in Senchuari plowing in the beds, he seems to be happy with everything))
Well, you can't rivet 100,500 robots on survival, the trees don't gather quickly. Well, you shouldn't be sneering;) 3 passes on difficult levels, the game got bored very quickly, 40+ lvl and your GG is already a terminator in the tank. He can die if the current player plays without a monitor)))

N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21

You can change everyone into raincoats and give muskets :)

And robots, yes. do not eat, drink, sleep or show off. :)