3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MaEsTrO- 10.03.21 03:05 am

all parts of Assasin`s creed who passed ??? (Assassin's Creed)

so I came up with and checked myself how many people went through all the parts of Assasin`s creed leave a comment or put a sign + or I don’t know any letter -> I just wonder how many people know the history of Assasins =)
38 Comments
Sort by:
m
medvegopnik 10.03.21

I went through everything

U
UnknownAssassin 10.03.21

Almost all, but I will definitely go through all the parts with all the dlts, as a fan. Otherwise, I will violate the credo that threatens with expulsion from the brotherhood)))

N
Noob Inquisitor 10.03.21

Except mobile, everything went well.

r
raversss 10.03.21

Passed everything. Black Flag and Unity twice. On Unity, I broke the wireless F710. To finish playing lying in front of the TV, I had to buy another one :) So although I downloaded it from the torrent, the game still cost me $ 50.

L
Loaf of bread 10.03.21

passed the first and the brazerhud game does not touch anything, the middle game is like a witch.

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 10.03.21

Unity and the Syndicate are not hooked !! Black flag stuck !! The rest passed !!! Part 2 and dopas to it (Brotherhood and Revelation) are the best for me!

G
Guwanc 10.03.21

Ezio's story is the best!

A
AN-26st 10.03.21

Author_Nick
I also ...

R
RicoChico 10.03.21

A couple of months ago I set myself the task of going through all the parts on the curling iron again.

V
VladimirArutynyan 10.03.21

1,2 (and its additions), the black flag is what I liked of all

V
VladimirArutynyan 10.03.21

-MaEsTrO-
I didn't like it

a
a_noob_is 10.03.21

I went through all the parts two (and some more) times. If they give 1 part for free in honor of the 30th anniversary, I will go through it again with pleasure.

D
Dimson_62 10.03.21

Everything has passed.

W
W Gaming 10.03.21

passed everything 100.

K
Kolka Bragin 10.03.21

I have to buy and go through Unity, Syndicate and Chronicles are waiting on disks

A
AlexSkliff 10.03.21

Passed everything with 100% synchronization. I even collected all the flags in the first part)

M
Maloy_x84 10.03.21

I went through all the parts except the last one (not hooked). The trilogy about Ezio will be flashed four times, the third AK - 3 times, the very first - 2 times, the black flag 2 times, the unit - 1 time (practically without completing additional quests). And, I almost forgot: I didn't have enough patience to go through the outcast ...

g
grigo33 10.03.21

only Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, right now I play black flag for so long, because I can’t delete it if I don’t pass everything by 100 percent ,,,,, ahhhh what a bad habit