3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fess9 10.03.21 03:05 am

Immortality (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In general, the situation is as follows. My character doesn't die. At first I didn’t pay attention to it. This miracle first happened in the location of one of the mods, so I decided that this was intended. For the next 40 hours, the character did without death, so he managed to forget about this situation. But when the process of dying began, I again saw this "ailment" of the unbroken NPC. Slightly scratching the back of his head, he decided to postpone the proceedings for now. However, soon the ailment improved ... Immediately after the fall of hp, the character squatted and immediately got up with the full amount of hp ... Finally, he ran into those who kicked the hero with one left, and here it is ... I used Loot, save cleaner, save tool ... No visible results. The meaning of the game was immediately lost.
It costs about one and a half hundred mods, but most of them are visual and for crafting ... Gameplay ones were installed before the start of the game, and since then 150+ hours have been played. Stimovskaya license, I'm thinking of updating the cache for the kraynyak, but then some of the mods will have to be rearranged. Perhaps there are any other suggestions?
PS Unfortunately, all saves, where such a crap has not yet been, have already managed to rewrite.
3 Comments
Sort by:
t
topGektor 10.03.21

Put sexlab submit?

A
Alexandrovitch 10.03.21

Death alternative

F
Fess9 10.03.21

He was among the whole heap) But then he took it down) Submit - I don't know, addict is worth it. Although he already got it)) Everyone hangs on the companion all the time) Although before my Persian got it ... Apparently from there he picked up the infection?)
PS Mod knocked out, cleaned the save ... Apparently time is gone) It did not help. For a change in the life of the Skyrim, I installed this mod, in the end I broke 2 companions (while the companion is engaged in obscenities, you cannot leave the location, otherwise, after returning, we stand in one place, after which neither the character's commands nor any console commands help ( including murders with resurrections)). And they huddle the companion every meter, ignoring the fact that the options indicate not to touch the companion. Do not put such mods) In addition to hemorrhoids, you will not get anything.
PS In general, I demolished the game ... No game - no problem.