3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werew01f 10.03.21 03:05 am

Can't load skills (Mount Blade)

When the skill "Powerful Shot" is pumped in, it still costs 0 (the rest of the skills marked in red are pumped in)
M&B VC
How to solve this problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 10.03.21

Crash T
Maybe your character has such a destiny).
Here in red is shown the skills to which you have a penalty (well, at least it sounds logical). The penalty to the "Power Shot" skill is so large that it cannot be learned at all.

W
Werew01f 10.03.21

Glnai
I have 2 wounds affecting dexterity, but I think if it was impossible to study at all, then + would not be.

T
Toxa95 10.03.21

Crash T
Maybe the wounds will heal over time and the penalties will disappear? What kind of mechanics is this, I have not seen, it seems.

W
Werew01f 10.03.21

Toxa95
I couldn't heal these wounds (I didn't have time) and they gave me a staff for dexterity, and therefore for several skills.
It is very strange that other skills that have decreased due to wounds can be pumped, but a powerful shot cannot.

S
SemyStall 10.03.21

Crash T
What mod?)

L
Len4ik00N 10.03.21

SemyStall
"viking conquest"

L
Len4ik00N 10.03.21

Crash T
try it via character export / import

W
Werew01f 10.03.21

In general, the problem is that it does not show below 0, but this skill I had as much as -5 (approximately). Having spent a bunch of points, it began to swing

T
Temug 10.03.21

Crash T
There, when wearing heavy armor, there is a very large penalty to Power Shot.

T
Toxa95 10.03.21

Crash T
Probably your wrist tendons tore, lol.

W
Werew01f 10.03.21

Temug
Then this explains such a large fine. It's a pity that the penalties are not written on the reservation, etc.

I
Ivar the Boneless 10.03.21

Crash T
Not only does armor give a penalty to a powerful shot, but also a shield and, oddly enough, a helmet. This can be disabled through the Camp-> Settings (options) menu