3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atariwar 10.03.21 03:08 am

Schwarzenegger with minigun (Fallout 4)

Good day!
I play on PS4. Completed the game before the introduction of Survival mode. I recently installed an update and decided to go through it again in a new mode!

The idol of my childhood was Iron Arnie, and in good memory of him, I created a character that looks like him and the skills corresponding in my opinion.
I want to complete the game using ONLY heavy weapons. Since I play on PS4, as I understand it, cheats cannot be used on cartridges. Hence the question - is it possible to complete the game in Survival mode using only heavy weapons? And which build do you recommend?

For example, if you download the Freeloader and the Heavy Weapon, then I find 5mm cartridges in almost any boxes.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 10.03.21

Atariwar
If you play in a new survival, then the console without special mods is already disabled. The freeloader will allow you to find any cartridges, but such a random randomness) is not a fact that the desired caliber will come across. Minigun is a very wasteful weapon in terms of devouring ammunition, you will not be enough. Especially in survival and at the initial levels.
It seems that now they are already putting fashion on the console. Maybe the mod for crafting cartridges will help.

G
GlukoHedgehog 10.03.21

Atariwar
I think everything is real if you are Schwarzaneigar!

A
Atariwar 10.03.21

Gur1
yes Minigun consumes decent ammunition, but the latest barrel upgrade reduces the rate of fire by 2 times (-139 from the base value) and increases the power, which will make it possible to use projectiles more economically. In general, I am not attached to the minigun. Any heavy weapon will do - a flamethrower, gatling laser, or cryolator.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Atariwar
Then gatling. With a nuclear physicist and an energy perk, weapons will be both cheap and cheerful. But where can you find the gatling at the beginning of the game? )))

A
Atariwar 10.03.21

Gur1
here is one option to endure up to 20 levs. and there to buy on Pridven. We'll have to shoot rubber from the Chlamatron. And in terms of gatling, what is the perk for energy weapons? I thought there was just a fan of big guns and a nuclear physicist acting?

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Atariwar
There is some confusion over these perks and gatling. Need an exact infa. And then on the Internet they write like this, then like this.

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

All more or less high-quality builds (for my taste) are here -.