3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Igorevich 10.03.21 03:09 am

Bug fixes for the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/equipment/id_broni_oruzhiya_i_prochego-905392/

Since this topic came in - I decided to create another topic, only with bugs, so that they would not be created a bunch of times (if this topic does not go - so we, the players, are more interested in cheats, not bug fixes). If someone found a bug or a solution to a bug - write in the comments, I will add it to the top. Hopefully the topic will be updated quickly.

Bug with Roach's tail: Spoiler -
On version 1.22, this bug will not appear, it was actually fixed, but if the problem arose on version 1.21 - and on 1.22 there will be this problem. To return Roach's tail - climb on it and write in the console:
KillHorse ()
Then Roach dies, summon it (by default X) and the tailBag with NG + will appear:
Spoiler: Better not to start NG + on patches 1.21 and 1.22. There, the higher the level, the higher the level of quests, I explain:
Let's say there is a quest in a regular game that requires the 7th level. In NG +, he will demand your starting level +7 (you started NG + at level 40 - it will require 47, at 53 - 60) The

sad thing is that this binding cannot be changed in any way. You can reset the level to 1 - the requirements for quests will still be taken from the level with which you just started NG +

Starting NG + at level 60+ is hell. It's not about the complexity, it's about the stupidity of the development of this "autoleveling". Without cheats and nerves of steel, it is very difficult to reach KiV (if at all possible), and if you do, you will not be able to do anything further. ANY enemy will take you down with one blow in KiV. In theory, you can always dodge strikes, use Kven and so on to win, but the monsters have so much HP that you will send Brooks to the next world at least half an hour of real time (checked)
If you start at level 80+, get ready for monsters (and quests in the journal) 120+ level
Well, if you cheated and started with NG + from level 100 (and this is the pumping limit at the moment) - in the White Garden, the requirements for quests will be starting from level 101.

I started NG + at level 40, brooks at level 90.Bug with mutation cells:
Spoiler At 1.21 (does not always work) and at 1.22 (always works), you just need to drink the reset potion for mutations and re-pump them. All cells will work correctly. The only caveat is that mutagens will not return Manticore set bug :
Spoilerhttp: //img.playground.ru/images/5/2/Bezimyanniy-86.png

This is not a bug! On NG, the set looks like in the picture on the left, on NG + - on the right NOT RESOLVED. Bug with enemies standing still (Stapler1503):
SpoilerMost enemies in the game are standing still. NPCs such as drowners and wild hounds run around, but the enemies are more serious - bosses and smaller guys just stand
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vagan86 10.03.21

Vladislav Igorevich
How to open the console?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 10.03.21

Vagan86
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1334/?
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/raznoe/debug_console_enabler/119-1-0-3251
Here they always update to the latest version, the link must be up-to-date on sl versions. Download either on a nexus or on a gamer. Not both there, and there

Download the console, drop it into "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt / bin / x64". Enter the game and press the tilde (E)
For each version of the game - its own console, one is not suitable for everyone

M
Metalist1925 10.03.21

and after the last update, there were constant downloads before the dialog and exiting it ..

H
HyHeXacce 10.03.21

I was probably lucky, there were no bugs during the passage. Or maybe he didn’t notice =)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.03.21

HyHeXacce
Fortunately, I didn’t come across a single one either, but right now I’m going through a new one, so I won’t croak)

H
HyHeXacce 10.03.21

Frontier buccaneer
As they say - ugh ugh ugh, so as not to jinx it))

J
Jack7789 10.03.21

who had a thread in a mission without a trace, where it was necessary to find a herbalist's student, he was still eaten by cannibals, the bug is that if you decide to kill cannibals, then they have an empty health scale and they are not killed, who had such a problem and how solve it ???

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.03.21

Jack7789
On my second playthrough at the very beginning at the White Garden cemetery, the ghost had such a thing, but I just moved away from him and he dumped into the crypt, where I finished him off.

V
Vagan86 10.03.21

Vladislav Igorevich
Thank you! It helped. The bug with the tail disappeared.

T
Teranaft234 10.03.21

Bug with NG +: I
fully support it, I experienced it myself and spat.
Bug with mutation cells:
At 1.22 I did not have time to check, at 1.21 everything was fine, due to the reset with elixirs - it closes 4 or 3 cells (always).

T
Teranaft234 10.03.21

I also found a mini bug. Location White Garden, near the Nilfgard camp (northeast), war trophies under water, 2-3 drowned men swim near them, with a "red skull" level, the bug started at 1.21 and is at 1.22, there is no difference NG + or NG.

B
Boba4ka 10.03.21

Well, hell knows, I even liked the bug with NG +, it became really difficult to kill the Ice Giant on Skellig, 1 hit and Geralt is dead. Geralt 100th level, in the full Legendary Grandmaster kit of the Bear school (I killed the Ice Giant for several hours, the monster level was not visible, but the quest 'Lord of Undvik' was on 117th. But what a thrill when you fill it up ... Keymaster from 1.12, if all this I saw, cried and would run to my little room with garden tools, although I’ll see what he is like now, but something tells me that there will be a fire.). Although it’s me, even bandits of 4-6 pieces can easily kick Gerke in the ass if they’re stupid. Yes, I do not argue that this is a bug, but for me this is the same 'Hardcore mode' which was lacking from the very beginning of the game. Especially considering that NG + at 1.12 with the mode '

And by the way, if it seems too harsh in the 'To Death' mode, you can always change it to 'Story Only' and thus return the casual difficulty. There, despite the levels of monsters, and they sometimes can be 20 levls higher, the lives of the mobs will decrease as well as the damage, it will turn out almost like 'To Death' before the patch, well, maybe a little more difficult, but only where the levels of mobs will be significantly exceed Geralt's level.

B
Boba4ka 10.03.21

Vladislav Igorevich
There are no problems with wolves, I highly recommend the talent Whirlwind from fast attacks + freezing Aard with the second level of the sign. Freezing Aard, by the way, often saves an ass.
But the fact that you beat them for 20 minutes is, to put it mildly, strange, well, that is, they are fat, of course, but not so much. Are you stupidly trying to kill them with the left button?
The Alps and Brooks are the Blood and Wine add-on, I am up to them as before Mars, I will go through it after the Wild Hunt as it should be, in other words, in a couple of months I will tell you how I kill them, I would have said a vacation earlier but not blame me.

S
Stapler1503 10.03.21

Guys, I just created a topic, but I decided to apply here too. In general, the enemies in the game just don't move. Not all, but only the warriors of the hunt and the bosses of the hunt. I have now reached Eredin, and he just stands there too. I take it to him, and nothing, I just can't go further. Patch 1.22. I reinstalled the game from scratch, no result. If you can help, I will be grateful. Under the spoiler, I'll throw off the topic, where I described everything in more detail.
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/vragi_stoyat_na_meste-907815/

B
Boba4ka 10.03.21

Vladislav Igorevich
I drew Level, like the Legendary Grossmestersky set of the Bear, and also drew Keira's Lamp and the Eye of Nehalena, to start with Skellige and not Velen. After that, I deleted the console, because that's all I wanted to add with it, and I don't use other cheating programs or mods.
Believe it or not, I don’t care, I just wrote my opinion regarding this bug, that with some aspects many people might like it. Just for all fans of Darksouls or Hardcore mode in Diablo, where a step in the wrong direction may well mean death.
In general, if you are satisfied with kneading everyone with a blow and not worrying about missing other people's blows, then yes - this bug is a real nightmare. And I like this bug because I like the greater complexity and bother with each mob I get high. If I, for example, will Iris von Ewerk's Nightmare spend a day or even a few with this bug, but still kill, I will get much more pleasure than the option to kill quickly and continue to watch 'Kinzo'.

B
Boba4ka 10.03.21

Vladislav Igorevich
Vladislav Igorevich wrote:
How can you say that the enemies are too weak, if at the start you pumped 100lvl?
Yes, exactly in this sequence, I first determined for myself that the enemies were too weak, and after that I started NG + 100m level knowing perfectly well about the bug. The enemies were too weak BEFORE 1.21, in fact, nothing has changed in this regard. When loading old saves, they are as weak as they were, the same Eredin, in my opinion, is killed too easily on difficulty to death, just because this bug is not there. And at 1.21 and 1.22 it is, since with the autoleveling of enemies turned off, everything should be the same, but the level of enemies and tasks still jumps depending on the level of Geralt as if it were on. But this bug seemed very interesting to me, because before that, playing in NG + at 1.12 without it, it was not at all difficult to chop everyone in a row, and your level and higher, well, except that the spiders from the COP made you tense up.
Well, I'm sorry, but it's all the same as believing a thief who says: "Yes, I only took out a TV set"
And to this I answered in my previous post.
Boba4ka wrote:
Believe it or not, I don’t care, I just wrote my opinion regarding this bug, that with some aspects many might like it.

B
Boba4ka 10.03.21

Try to play not in top-end armor and weapons, but with standard equipment.
And what for? Considering that thanks to this bug, I can do everything the same, but the armor and weapons will be the same as I want, and not the standard Gerkin's armor and swords?
And do not pump the Persian immediately to level 100.
And this has something to do with it? The bug is at any level, with which you do not start. On other patches, at 1.12, for example, I started NG + on difficulty 'To Death' level 41 and finished 69m without experiencing any difficulties with the removal of mobs, with ordinary wolves, bandits and drowning people, so it was completely boring, I did not use cheats generally.

T
Teranaft234 10.03.21

Does someone display new landmarks and directions to them on the mini-map?
The old green is visible, but the new ones are not, why then are they?

J
Jack7789 10.03.21

Has anyone had a bug when itinerant merchants were not displayed and when you click the show your goods function, nothing happens ???

O
Oleg Rachko 10.03.21

Jack7789
I decided to reboot