3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 10.03.21 03:09 am

conservation? (Fallout 4)

tell me who knows. does the save file work for all versions of the game? whether it's a license or some pirated version?
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 10.03.21

Suitable for everyone

f
fox345 10.03.21

vigo24 thanks
. I'll wait for the repack with all the announced dls and stick my saves there. I hope it works.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

fox345
Saves are better without mods or stripped of mods.

E
EX0800_ 10.03.21

Gur1
Stripped of mods?

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 10.03.21

EX0800_ There is a
special utility that cleans the traces of all mods in saves and thus you get a clean save, without links to mods. This allows you to prepare saves for transfer to a clean game, without mods and related errors that may occur when transferring and loading a "dirty" save in a clean game.

E
EX0800_ 10.03.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
Thank you)

f
fox345 10.03.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III is
it not easier to demolish all the mods, start the game and save two seconds later? then the utility is not required.

B
BlackTea 10.03.21

fox345
On versions between the first patch and the "release" of a new survival, launching a save with links to mods, without, sobsno, these mods leads to a crash.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

fox345
If you just delete all the mods, it's not a fact that the game will start at all. Some mods change the game very much.
And by removing or cleaning the mods, you can find yourself in the middle of the wasteland in only shorts and without weapons))))

m
mr.sayapov 10.03.21

BlackTea Oh
yes! It was so with me !!! I load the save file AND = departure =.
I had to "put" the mods again, BUT putting what was needed. And without putting what I didn't want, the game
started in two or three. So it turns out that you need to delete and re-enter and after a couple of minutes save it
- I moved to another location and in the house.

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
If you just delete all the mods, it is not a fact that the game will start at all. Some mods change the game very much.
Why would it not start, I cleaned the save from those mods that were removed and everything should start.
Actually, who needs a link to the utility for cleaning saves.
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_save_game_editor-124458/