3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zgromov 10.03.21 03:09 am

Appeal to modders (American Truck Simulator)

Dear philanthropists! I offer you the idea of ​​the mod "Driver at lunch". What's in the game now? The driver turns the steering wheel for 14 hours without a break, and then rests for 10 hours. I suggest giving the drivers an hour for lunch. I drove into the parking lot - you have a choice: either sleep 10 hours or 1 hour for lunch (minus 2 hours of fatigue (like on a ferry). I think this mod will add realism to the game!
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 10.03.21

It would not be very bad!

n
nimoy nik 10.03.21

I think this will not be done)) For a long time, the question has been raised if the cabin is with a sleeper, then you can sleep anywhere as it was in 18 steel wheels, alas, no one can rivet this! (((

S
Sergey Babaev 10.03.21

Or do they not want to?

P
PahanPKO 10.03.21

Nice but complex idea

T
TDFly 10.03.21

There is another good but difficult idea. Do something with a refueling such as a menu, how much to refuel or how much, or at least a full tank button, so that you don't keep the entertainer. In general, something more interesting and real. Thank.

z
zgromov 10.03.21

Offer number 2. I have my own large garage. It contains a refueling station with cheaper fuel. And the truck should be repaired at Uncle Vasya's (sorry - at Uncle Joe's). I would like to have my own service station in the garage! Once upon a time in ETS-2 there was a "refueling repair" mod. And it will be much cooler!

z
zgromov 10.03.21

People !!! Help drive from ETS-2 to ATS Jeep Grand Cherokee with trailer and minibus Mercedes Sprinter 515 !!!

-
-VITOS- 10.03.21

Good day, dear modders. Here I saw a video on the Internet, embody it in your modifications. There would be at least some variety. Thank you

M
Mercensaker 10.03.21

Moders, make 1-2 Russian buses, very many will be grateful to you)

N
Nikola3005 10.03.21

really why own a garage if it cannot be repaired

D
Dimasens 10.03.21

do not bastard a mod that will remove the steering wheel from the cockpit, please)

z
zgromov 10.03.21

About my first appeal. Partially solved the problem by reducing the work and rest time to 6 and 3 hours, respectively. It turned out: you drive 6 hours, 3 hours rest (lunch), drive 6 hours, then spend the night from 3 to 9 hours.