3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.03.21 03:09 am

Vault 81 Brother and Sister (Fallout 4)

There is a Narcush family in this hideout. It seems that if you persuade your brother for treatment, your sister can be snatched into your settlement. Even a conversation took place, after which she seemed to happily agree to this business, but the matter did not go further.
15 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgenij84757 10.03.21

Gur1
and the quest is stuck yes

A
AleksandrFedorov 10.03.21

Gur1
This is a bug that the developers still have not bothered to fix, but decided to please with rural toilets from the DLC

G
Gur1 10.03.21

evgenij84757
No, this is not a quest. The quest itself passes and the norms are surrendered if the sequence is not confused, but the sister does not go further.

e
evgenij84757 10.03.21

Gur1
clear

m
mr.sayapov 10.03.21

Gur1 Cure your
brother from drugs !!! Then drive up to your sister.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

mr.sayapov
Actually, it will not be bad, before you write advice, read the question CAREFULLY;)

m
mr.sayapov 10.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
It seems that if you persuade your brother for treatment, your sister can be snatched to your settlement.
= What's this ??? It is not enough to "persuade" it, it must be cured !!!

G
Gur1 10.03.21

mr.sayapov
If you don’t cure, then you won’t hand over the quest, you won’t hand over the quest, the conversation will not go further, or even a bug with the quest starts.
Maybe I’m even and I’m confusing, but the order is that you get a quest from your sister to heal your brother, you persuade your brother, you go to the doctor and talk to the doctor and your brother, you get an assurance that everything will be ok and only then you drive up to your sister.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

I didn't want to go into all sorts of google during the game, but I have to (In short, the topic of the floppy, as mentioned above, is a bug. This character does not even have dialogues registered as a settler.
Quote from the
pc wiki Also about the lack of Tina's speech. The Dependency Quest Fix mod writes on the mod's page on the Nexus website:
"Tina doesn't speak after I recruited her." No she does not. And yes it's annoying, but I checked through Fallout4 - Voices.ba2 and unfortunately she doesn't have recorded lines in the game data for being a settler. I also checked Cricket's and Rowdy's lines, because they are voiced by Ashly Burch as well, but sadly I didn't find any that works for Tina.
That is, to the phrase that Tina does not speak after hiring, he replies that she really does not speak, he checked Fallout4 - Voices.ba2 for the presence of recordings of her dialogues as a settler and did not find any. He also checked out the other two characters voiced by the same voice actor, to no avail.

I
Inquisitor 10.03.21

Gur1
Even if you persuade your brother to recover from drug addiction, then before you run to Tina you need to run to the doctor and say that the brother is coming to you, she will answer .. like that is very good .. blah, blah, blah, and so on, after that you can run to Tina and turn in the quest, you will hand over the quest BUT it will not work to persuade her to go to your settlement, or rather she simply will not go to it. You can get Tina in your settlement ONLY by using harsh options in dialogue with your brother and provoking him to attack you, then we go to Tina and say that the brother attacked and we killed him defending himself, she answers that she does not screw us for this, we close the quest and we offer her to go to you, referring to the fact that nothing keeps her in the shelter, she agrees ... I sent her to Sanchuari and put her behind the bar, next to the registered merchants ...

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Inquisitor
My quest is also closing, she agrees to come with me. But the matter does not go beyond this conversation.

I
Inquisitor 10.03.21

Gur1
This square is bugged to get Tina only by killing his brother, I already wrote about this. If in this case nothing works out for you, then apparently it’s already you have some kind of bug ..

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Inquisitor
Ok, ATP. I'll try to fill up my brother.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.03.21

Gur1
The unofficial patch has already fixed:
"At the end of Dependency (V81_03), if the player convinced Bobby to get clean, talking to Tina will abort after convincing her to join a settlement due to an unfilled property in the scene that was supposed to bring up the settlement selection window. If you succeeded in convincing her but never got the menu, you will get a pop-up menu upon running the patch which will ask you where you want to send her. (Bug # 19581) "

m
mr.sayapov 10.03.21

Gur1
Yes, I went through this "scenario".