3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MattJerr 10.03.21 03:09 am

Evil villagers (Fallout 4)

I calmly cheated on all my abilities and then decided to start building a building. Then he finished and went to one of the houses and saw that everyone was asleep there. I went up to one sleeping settler and saw that some new function had appeared, called something like "something deserted there". Pressed. And the Persian took and stabbed this settler and everyone began to aggro. Paladin Dance also got aggravated. I ran away from them and then decided to turn to them again. But they still wanted to kill me. I thought I'd restart the save, but nifig! The game did not auto-save for 2 hours, and what I built was not saved there. So, will they always be aggressive? It's just that I haven't completed the mission with the paladin, will he also remain an enemy?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex474 10.03.21

Over time, Persians who cannot be killed or who are important will cease to aggro and become neutral

A
Alex474 10.03.21

Although it is difficult to say with Dens, since he can be killed on assignment

A
Alex474 10.03.21

Regarding the settlements, you can not worry at all, more than once in the Castle I accidentally aggroed the settlers and killed them, they still come new and not warring ones, well, to resettle mono

M
MattJerr 10.03.21

Alex474 Well, okay, it's just that this settlement is important to me. thanks for the answer

m
mr.sayapov 10.03.21

MatthewDarth
This is your "Sandman" perk. You can kill sleeping! Don't "zhmakayte" this function anymore, otherwise all people will get angry.
This is for enemies !!!