3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playground_didvision 10.03.21 03:09 am

Collect tips on equipment, mods, weapons and crafting (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day. There is a lot of information on the game, if you look, you can, of course, find the answers, but on the example of one advice from a Cold Blood player to me, I realized how valuable they can be, advice from experienced. Therefore, I propose one more (possibly another) topic in this forum. Where I suggest asking questions to beginners and suggesting ideas to experienced players.
23 Comments
Sort by:
p
playground_didvision 10.03.21

Question. Such a resource in the game is like special equipment or special equipment. detachment. Collected in TK and given in small quantities for regular tasks. Like most resources in the game, it has several levels, the highest of which is gold. It is used for crafting (I have not found another use). Having risen to a sufficient level in the TK, I only get this resource in gold color.
However, damn it, this created problems! I have 999 of this technique now. Maximum. To craft gold-level items, you need other materials (weapons, electronics, etc.), and they are collected at points very little, for a long time. Or you need to regularly disassemble unnecessary gear.

I
Ivan Bystrov 10.03.21

As far as I know, the special squad technique can be converted into any material on the machine

p

So what is my question - is it possible to collect or receive gold materials for crafting (tools, cloth, etc.) other than those listed below:
1. Rarely getting them at the appropriate point in the city or at the base in the appropriate boxes
2. Disassembling gold or turquoise items obtained in TK or in operations
3. Converting from a larger number of lilac materials collected, in principle, in the same way as described above.
4. Previously, I could collect them from lilac special equipment! Which was mined in the TZ, and now, as I wrote in the message above, only gold special equipment drops out and I lost this opportunity.

If I described all the options, I got a little advice. If there is more, please advise.

p

Ivan Bystrov
Can I ?! Damn, advice would be very valuable! I have not found! Lilac converts to gold items, yeah! And so that gold special equipment was converted into gold SAME materials, I did not find how :(

I
Ivan Bystrov 10.03.21

playground_didvision
apparently I was mistaken, I saw the conversion only from the green and blue "technology". It turns out that there are no more options. In principle, if you do not craft on an industrial scale, then this does not cause many problems.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 10.03.21

I broke my brain while reading

p

Sanya Gladyshev
Well, I'm sorry. :))
By the way, write something important or necessary for the game yourself. It's not difficult to just "drive" the author :)

S
Sanya Gladyshev 10.03.21

playground_didvision
Free advice: figure it out yourself otherwise you will lose interest

p

Sanya Gladyshev
Thank you. I agree to all 100 with this statement!
But this is deep philosophical advice. Good practical advice, however, is rare.
And what I wrote - if you break your brain again, this is the way to figure it out, to figure it out by communicating and asking. Such is the philosophy ..

K
Kerry_Good 10.03.21

The game is poor for unique loot, as well as the rules. Running with friends is fun, but also for the time being. Monotony ...

C
Cold blood 10.03.21

playground_didvision wrote:
So what is my question - is it possible to collect or receive gold materials for crafting (tools, cloth, etc.) other than those listed below:
For passing the clear sky, they give +1 electronics and tools. In any TK chest there is a mod by evacuating and disassembling which you will receive +1 resource of electronics or tools. In general, I think you should first wait for patch 1.3, as it seems to have promised to fix the "resource collection" parameter.

B
BlaikOrka 10.03.21

Yeah, at first they promised to fix it in 1.1, then in 1.2, now in 1.3. And nothing has changed. By the way, when will 1.3 come out for PC 28.06 or 02.08?

p

Cold Blood
Exactly! You're right.
There is another way, in addition to the ones I described above - for completing daily tasks / missions at high difficulty levels, they give a little high-quality materials.

p

BlaikOrka
Well, if you believe the official information:
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/ru-RU/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:161-255947-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Written like this :
The Underground Expansion will be available with Update 1.3 on June 28 on Xbox One and PC, and on August 2 on PS4.

p

Crazy_User
Well, I don't know, monotony. There is such a thing, probably. Perhaps Underground will add gunpowder.

Watched the video here, 11 minutes in the new add-on 1.3. It seemed to me that the underground levels turned out as a mixture of TK only PvE and regular tasks with a customizable difficulty level.

K
Kerry_Good 10.03.21

playground_didvision
Here's another resource to help you. https://communityintelligence-thedivisiongame.ubi.com/#!/tour

p

Crazy_User
:( for some reason the link does not open

p

The question is - the armor rate is 75%. This is maximum? Doesn't it make more sense to recruit items with a high level of armor to increase survivability? Now only to increase the indicator of the reserve of forces?

K
Kerry_Good 10.03.21

playground_didvision
75% is the maximum, the rest adds the Health Level (Stamina) to the Vitality.

S
SeregaTyl 10.03.21

playground_didvision
Yes, that's right. At the moment (patch 1.2), the armor cap is 75%. Once it is reached, there is no point in increasing the armor. And a further increase in survivability is only a reserve of strength.