3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosstta 10.03.21 03:09 am

Reset level to first (bug) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Good day!
Such a problem. When I started playing in addition in the frosty basin, a strange bug began to be observed. When characters die, when loading the nearest save, the GG is loaded with the first level. overloading doesn't help. Either it happens that health falls by 50%, or some other positive characteristics fall strongly, the same applies to companions. It can only be treated by moving to another location (but not in a frosty basin) and back ... This is annoying. Tell me what is the problem and is there a solution?
thank
9 Comments
Sort by:
t
todor7 10.03.21

Kosstta
repack is bad

K
Kosstta 10.03.21

license

m
maryna_p93 10.03.21

Kosstta
I had this, also on a license. I saw somewhere that this is the problem of the last patch and lies in the too long names of the created armor, bracers and greaves. I myself have not tried it yet, but it was written that when creating an armor, rename it so that the name is short. Suddenly it will work out))

K
Kosstta 10.03.21

maryna_p93
but already created one cannot be renamed?

m
maryna_p93 10.03.21

Try Kosstta , I don’t know for sure, because I haven’t tried it

K
Kosstta 10.03.21

does not work, there is still a question
how to bind the potion to the companions besides the health potion? ... I can't understand at all

K
Katastrofik 10.03.21

Kosstta
Just select a companion on the table while making potions and drag any potion from the list into the cell (only 2nd or 3rd).

K
Kosstta 10.03.21

Katastrofik
thanks!

R
Ruminod 03.11.21

The discussion is already 5 years old, but can anyone help.
I moved to skyhold and everything returned there. Take off the gear with the most letters in the name (including runes and upgrades) and craft another one with a shorter name instead (runes and upgrades too)