3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dema 80 10.03.21 03:09 am

Stickers or just scammers (World of Tanks)

I am not going to talk about the game itself, only about those who revolve around the game and use your interest for their own purposes
Site - livewot.ru - this is not RKLAMA! - uses your interest in the game, while the admin's promises know no bounds!
To begin with, you are promised that you will receive gold upon registration, and with a daily "visit" of the site - the amount of your gold will grow, only one "BUT" - charges will be made only on this site and "your gold" will never be transferred to the game, for several months I regularly visited, but the amount of gold grows only on the site - it has NEVER been translated !! Appeals to the admin - on the website and by e-mail are simply left without consideration,
The admin simply divorces everyone with his promises, while you simply wind up his rating with your visits. to whom, for sure, there are sponsors who are led to this - the attendance is growing - it means you can "invest"
In fact, nothing happens - the counter "increases" your gold on the site, but it never translates into the game "" Moreover, there is not a single one messages about the transfer of gold - only laudatory cries of fans how great everything is
today only playground.ru really credits and transfers your points to games - tested by experience
So do not be fooled by deceiving
scans to confirm doubting

7 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMachine2 10.03.21

This is still harmless, all sorts of sms worth 5k does not ask to send.

m
monakh1802 10.03.21

completely agree I scored on this site before the new year gold on the site they have on my counter 7800

H
Hteser 10.03.21

There are also sites that require registration. Dan. from the game account.
The consequence of which is the loss of game currency, or the loss of access to the account itself.
BE Vigilant, dear comrades, do not be fooled. (from personal experience)
Author +10

D
Dema 80 10.03.21

it would be nice to make a general list - I recently, only these "found" and even then "my friend invited" - now something is silent asshole

H
Hteser 10.03.21

Dema 80
We wrote a blog on this topic, we will make such a list together.

D
Dema 80 10.03.21

judging by the fact that all the "unflattering" reviews have been removed from the site, there is no longer any doubt - pure deception to increase the rating, while promises are not fulfilled - gold is only on the site and is not translated ANYWHERE

D
Dema 80 10.03.21

I advise you to watch