3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_C_E_M_E_H_ 10.03.21 03:09 am

Respawn mod (Fallout 4)

I think the experienced ones have already gotten out of the newbies like me with moronic questions, but I ask you to help me all the same.
Dear, poke my nose into a mod that removes the respawn of enemies and loot (so that in the cleaned locations enemies do not come to life and the safes are opened like computers are hacked), I could not find it on the nexus, since there were problems with English at school, not to mention the current one time. And immediately another question, if at all to remove the respawn than it can harm in the future game (I heard it seems that there may be problems when performing some missions)
Thank you all in advance for your answers and help.
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlukoHedgehog 10.03.21

_C_E_M_E_H_
why do you need a dead world without respawn?
No Loot Respawn write and google - you will find

_
_C_E_M_E_H_ 10.03.21

Gluk7469 The
old school probably got used to it with 1 Diablo and Fallouts 1 and 2 that if I cleared the location, then the next time I walk through it, it should be calm :) and I get confused where I was and where I was not yet (I ran away because I was not yet ready for battle was) but I like to climb all the corners on the map and not miss anything, and so I ran through the floor of the map and everything disappeared.
ZY Thanks for the tip, I'll google it.

_
_C_E_M_E_H_ 10.03.21

Gluk7469
And another question is the No Loot Respawn mod, only things won't respawn, or I just didn't find any enemies about enemies either