3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackil_Lovecraft 10.03.21 03:13 am

Removal of the consequences of modifications. (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon members of the forum. I had a problem with some modifications for construction, after the release of a new DLS with survival, I started a new game, ran and when I reached the buildings I found new concrete buildings, a barn, cages and some other new things. Later I decided to return to the old save game and go through the game before, but with Snap & build and Homemaker installed, almost all the changes made to the buildings from the DLS (except for the reactor) disappeared. If you remove the modifications, the possibility of building buildings disappears altogether, this item simply disappears. On modgames, I somehow saw in the comments that there is a utility that can solve such problems, but where was that post, when and what utility was mentioned I can no longer find. Help with the problem.
1 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gennie 10.03.21

In all their games, you can get rid of this kind of "jambs" without removing, in most cases, and without any utilities. Just turn off this mod in the mod manager, go into the game to save, and wait for the update of the game world, of course, save and exit. Then reconnect the mod in the manager, and continue playing)) But after what interval the world (or cell) is updated, I won't tell you, I don't remember. Look in the net.