3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 10.03.21 03:13 am

How to defeat the whip system? (Just Cause 3)

Hello everyone, I still do not understand to go through the plot further you need to do something in order to gain access to the destruction of the whip system, which does not allow you to approach any base, immediately destruction. I just need to do that I don’t understand, what are the tasks, but which ones are specific *?
9 Comments
Sort by:
r
romanshinobi25 10.03.21

All areas (military bases and settlements) must be liberated. If you open the map and click on this task. Then there will be a task to free the entire area.

S
Sergey1983 10.03.21

Not only free, but also complete story missions before the mission with disabling the whip. Whip is disconnected by the plot. Previously, nothing.

d
drag - fire 10.03.21

Sergey1983
I did not carry out the plot, I just captured the points, the quest to turn off the UIP then appeared itself.

j
jcritch 10.03.21

You just need to free four of the nine provinces and the "Secret of Vis-Electra" quest will become active, the passage of which will disable the UIP in the region!

i
ilmir174 10.03.21

This system helps)) I captured "Sima-Leon" without firing a single shot))

v
vlad858 10.03.21

and which provinces?

g
gonome 20.08.21

And I thought who was hitting me with rockets.

S
Slippery Ice 25.09.21

ilmir174 Same)

S
Slippery Ice 25.09.21

gonome
Airplanes, by the way it opens (in the rebel warehouse) after the destruction (I do not dare to call it liberation) of one of the bases.