3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inzanagi 10.03.21 03:13 am

Frequently Asked Questions (Dark Souls 3)

There will be answers to frequently asked questions, if you have questions that are not here, ask in the comments below, either I will answer, or someone else. Spoiler alert!

1) NPC (Pilgrim) died, what happened?

SpoilerFirst: The Pilgrim dies if you raise 5 levels from him, and he dies, do not worry, this is part of the storyline, if everything is done correctly, then Yuri from Londor will appear next to him.

Second: you killed the boss Guardians of the Abyss, then the Pilgrim will die regardless of whether the levels were raised or not, if you did not raise 5 levels, then Yuri from Londor will not appear, and the storyline with her will fail.

2) Does devastation affect anything?

Spoiler Yes, the ending of the game depends on this, for this you need to raise 5 levels at the Pilgrim, for this you need to get black marks, they appear after receiving a free level, then you have to die twice to get a second mark, two more times to get a third mark, again twice for the fourth and once for the fifth, more detailed information: http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%99%D0%BE%D1%8D%D0%BB%D1%8C_%D0%B8 % D0% B7_% D0% 9B% D0% BE% D0% BD% D0% B4% D0% BE% D1% 80% D0% B0

3) Irina disappeared from Karim (Blind girl), what happened?

Spoiler There are two options: First: You gave her the forbidden tome (with dark wonders) and bought at least one dark miracle, Aegon (the NPC next to the door that leads to the place where you first meet Irina) will take her to the fire of Judge Gundir, and will hostile to the player, after killing him, talk to Irina and she will come back.

Second: you did not give her the forbidden tomes, only ordinary ones bought miracles from her, she will become the keeper of the fire and move to the tower of the Temple of Fire, and will sit outside the door guarded by the Master of Blades.
More information: http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%98%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%B8%D0%B7_%D0%9A % D0% B0% D1% 80% D0% B8% D0% BC% D0% B0

4) Defeated the boss Deacons of the Deep, in the Temple of the Deep, searched the entire location, and I don't know where to go next.

SpoilerDeacons of the Depths is the ultimate goal of the location, there is no further passage.

5) Offended and Yuri left Londor, what happened?

SpoilerPerhaps you removed the black mark from the Keeper of Fire, Yuri then leaves and does not appear again, or you joined the Fingers of the Rosary covenant.

6) Where to find Horace in the Catacombs of Kartus?

Spoiler Horace will be in the gorge under the rope bridge, you can get there from the Smoldering Lake.

7) Where can I find Faraham's armor?

SpoilerNear the end, before the battle with the two princes, there will be an NPC wearing this armor, after he is killed, the maid in the Temple of Fire will sell this set.

8) Where can I find Havel's armor?

SpoilerAfter killing Havel in the Ancient Dragons Peak location, you need to go to the place of the battle with the Lost Demon, there will be a corpse with this set.

9) Where can I get the armor from the cover of the game?

SpoilerThis armor can only be obtained after defeating the last boss, this armor will be sold by the maid in the Temple of Fire (To buy, start a new game + no need)

10) Where can I get the armor of Artorias?

In order to get it, you need to defeat the boss "Oceiros, the Consumed King", go forward to the end, there will be a chest, you need to hit the wall behind it, there will be an entrance to the abandoned grave location, which is essentially a dark version of the Temple of Fire, the set will sell A maid at the temple, in this location.

11) Question of Sergfall: In the location of the Peak of the Ancient Dragons, I rang the bell, but the grill to the boss is closed, what should I do?

Answer from Marty52:

Spoiler The road to the boss is right behind the bell, you have to go through the clouds.

12) How to collect the armor of the Sun (Solera)?

Answer from seregaL:

SpoilerSince we need merchant ravens and Picklep crows, we have to find them. Picklepum's Raven's nest is located on the rooftop near the bridge between the tower and bell tower of the Fire Temple. The Tower Key is sold by the maid in the Temple.

Sun Armor
Give Siegbräu to the crows, which you will receive as a reward from Siegward for completing the first quest in the Settlement of the Undead.

Iron Gauntlets of the Sun
Give the Homeward Bone, which can be found, for example, in the Settlement of the Undead by the cliff, where the creatures are kneeling. As you appear in the location from the fire, go down the stairs and turn left along the road (do not go to the gate). Go around the overturned wagon and beyond the arch you will see many inclined creatures and a cliff ahead.

Iron Leggings of the Sun
Return the Seed of a Giant Tree, which can be found in either the Fire Temple or Dark Fire Temple after killing the Champion Gundir boss. It's in the Abandoned Graves.

Iron Sun Helm
Give the Lightning Urn, which is often found in the game, or you can buy it from the Greirat merchant after completing some of his quests and he will go looking for loot. Greirat lives in the High Wall of Lothric (from the second bonfire, move to the lower levels of the Tower along the corridor that leads straight to the chamber) and for his salvation he will also reward the Blue Tearstone Ring, which is part of the cumulative achievement / trophy

13) How do I get the "End of the Fire" ending?

Response from Devill666:

Spoiler1. Go to the Abandoned Graves location.
2. After killing the "Champion Gundir" boss, go to the Real Temple and pick up the Eyes of the Keeper of the Fire. The eyes are behind the illusory wall where Irina is sitting.
3. Return and give them to the Keeper of Fire.
4. After defeating the final boss, a call sign will appear next to the bonfire. Summon the Keeper

14) Where can I find Set from Doran?

Spoiler: Located in the Temple of the Deep, on the first floor. Near one of the giants
(the one that blocks the path to the boss).

15) In Dark Souls 3, is the number of enemy respawns limited, like in the second part, or infinite, like in the first part?

SpoilerIn Dark Souls 3, the number of enemy

respawns is infinite 16) Question from Asonik Who drops titanite?

Answer from at_sagor Spoiler

1) Huge snake-people in the "Peak of the Ancient Dragons" location
2) High Wall of Lothric - Drops from the hollows located throughout the location (Titanite Shard)
3) Silver Knights (Large Titanite Shard)
4) Kartus swordsmen with twin shotels in the location of the Catacombs of Karthus (Large Shard of Titanite, rare)
5) Red-eyed Knights in the location of Lothric Castle (Large Shard of Titanite)
6) Four-armed Pyromancers in the location Smoldering Lake (Large Shard of Titanite)
7) Knights of Lothric in the location Lothrica (Titanite Chunk)

17) Question from Evil_RU, What is the difference between a one-handed and two-handed weapon grip?

Answer from Marty52:

Spoiler: Damage increases, some weapons increase their speed, stamina consumption increases, the moveset changes, some weapons have a unique moveset, Example: Farron's sword, with a one-handed grip a moveset like a normal giant weapon, in a two-handed grip, the character holds a dagger in his left hand, and with its help, you can cling to an enemy or a shield and inflict circular blows from the back and at nearby opponents.

18) Question from xAndrewx: As a member of the Warriors of the Sun covenant, can you join players of any level?

SpoilerNo players must be of approximately the same level, the only way to summon or be summoned by a player with a very different level is to set a password in the settings menu, both players must do this, the password must be the same

19) How to use "Martial Art" (Concentration Point Special) on Keyboard + Mouse?

Spoiler To use "Martial Art" on Keyboard + Mouse, by default press Left.Ctrl above, if the special move is a stand, then Left.Ctrl + Left.Mouse button - normal hit, Left.Ctrl + Left.Shift + Left.Mouse button - swipe.

20) Question from mazik413: Where can I find the spiked set?

SpoilerIn the Temple of the Deep, you need to defeat the dark phantom "Kirk Middle Finger", after that this armor will lie on the corpse near the Rosary, Mother of Rebirth

21) Question from 13pavel13mail.ru: In Irithyll from the fire after the bridge, passing a little further there is a closed door, behind which the Preacher screams, how to get there?

Spoiler We need to go a little further, on the balcony where the crystal lizard is located, the outermost fence on the right is an illusory wall, after opening it, a staircase will appear that leads down, there will be a passage.

22) Question from Darseed: How to switch arrows / bolts for bow / crossbow?

SpoilerLev. mouse button - shoot with the first type of arrows / bolts, Shift + Left mouse button - shoot with the second type of arrows / bolts, you may also have to reassign the button for a special move (martial art), because if you use the second type of arrows / bolts simultaneously with the scope, a special move will be performed.

23) Question from tatun: How to use special moves at bells?

Reply from siame:

Spoiler: If the bell is in the right. If the skill shield - press L2 (XBOX - LT), if the parrying shield - take the bell in two hands and press L2 (XBOX - LT).

24) Question from Evil_RU: Are there any limit values ​​(numbers) for stats, after which it is no longer advisable to pump them, since the increase will be too small?

Spoiler Yes, there is: Vitality: 1-28 - 19-44 HP, 29-49 - 3-19 HP, 50-99 - 1-3 HP.
Scholarship: 10 - 1 slot, 14 - 2 slots 18 - 3 slots, 24 - 4 slots, 30 - 5 slots, further along the slot for every ten levels; 10-33 - 4-9 OK, from 34 - 99?
Fortitude: From 41 to 99 levels of characteristics, only 10 units of endurance are added.
Physical power: From 1 to 99 levels of characteristics, adds 1 point to the max. portability
Strength, agility, intelligence and faith: Up to level 40 of characteristics, it will raise damage well, up to 50 medium, up to 99 bad.
Luck: From 1 to 99 levels of characteristics adds 1 unit to the search for items The

list will be updated, if I did not answer the question, then the name of the author of the answer will be indicated before this answer, the one who answered the question will be considered the one who wrote the first understandable answer, or there will be names of several authors if their answers complement each other. The name of the author of the question will also be recorded, as well as the question itself.
102 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 10.03.21

Answer then still to 1)
I came to kill the Nameless King, knocked the bell, but the grate is closed. How to open? Otherwise, because of the fog, my search is difficult)

M
Marty52 10.03.21

Sergfall
but the grate is closed
What other grate? The gate to the boss is right behind the bell.

I
Inzanagi 10.03.21

Sergfall
Added to the list

S
Sergfall 10.03.21

Voo, I screwed up) I
thought I had to go down and walk under the clouds, but here it is)

I
Inzanagi 10.03.21

Sergfall
Yes, I myself went to the grate at the beginning.

A
AT_Sagor 10.03.21

By the way, today I noticed one regularity: the number of dark marks affects the effectiveness of the "Black Fire Sphere" pyromancy, I stepped on another and did not check, but there are already five marks. You will have to remember to check when the opportunity to get three more tags will be presented. At first I thought that this devastation affects the effectiveness, but after removing the counter through a pebble, I noticed that the damage of the spell did not fall, which means that their marks are working out.

s
seregaL 10.03.21

I will add on my own
How to assemble a set of Sun armor
SpoilerSince we need merchant ravens and Picklep crows, we have to find them. Picklepum's Raven's nest is located on the rooftop near the bridge between the tower and bell tower of the Fire Temple. The Tower Key is sold by the maid in the Temple.

Sun Armor
Give Siegbräu to the crows, which you will receive as a reward from Siegward for completing the first quest in the Settlement of the Undead.

Iron Gauntlets of the Sun
Give the Homeward Bone, which can be found, for example, in the Settlement of the Undead by the cliff, where the creatures are kneeling. As you appear in the location from the fire, go down the stairs and turn left along the road (do not go to the gate). Go around the overturned wagon and beyond the arch you will see many inclined creatures and a cliff ahead.

Iron Leggings of the Sun
Return the Seed of a Giant Tree, which can be found in either the Fire Temple or Dark Fire Temple after killing the Champion Gundir boss. It's in the Abandoned Graves.

Iron Sun Helm
Give the Lightning Urn, which is often found in the game, or you can buy it from the Greirat merchant after completing some of his quests and he will go looking for loot. Greirat dwells in the High Wall of Lothric (from the second bonfire, move to the lower levels of the Tower along the corridor that leads straight to the chamber) and for his salvation he will also reward the Blue Tearstone Ring, which is part of the cumulative achievement / trophy

I
Inzanagi 10.03.21

seregaL
Thank you, question and answer added to the list.

D
Devill666 10.03.21

the frequency of intrusions depends on the level of devastation

D
Devill666 10.03.21

getting the ending "end of fire"
1. Get to the location of the Abandoned Graves.
2. After killing the "Champion Gundir" boss, go to the Real Temple and pick up the Eyes of the Keeper of the Fire. The eyes are behind the illusory wall where Irina is sitting.
3. Return and give them to the Keeper of Fire.
4. After defeating the final boss, an inscription will appear next to the fire. Summon the Keeper

A
AT_Sagor 10.03.21

Devill666
Doesn't she also need to give her the soul of the Keeper of Fire for this? She, of course, is needed to heal from the curse, but I thought, and for the ending too.

I
Inzanagi 10.03.21

Devill666
Thank you, question and answer added to the list

D
Devill666 10.03.21

at_sagor
no, no. it's just to reverse the devastation
of the top. such awesome music plays after you give up your eyes)

A
Asonik 10.03.21

The people on whom to collect large shards of titanite?

A
AT_Sagor 10.03.21

Asonik
Inzanagi
Here's another frequently asked question: where to farm titanite shards (sharpening up to +9)?
In Lothric Castle, if you recall, there are three angel knights sitting on the roof of the Great Archive, and so they have the greatest chance of falling out of titanite fragments. They can also fall from huge snake people in the location "Dragon Peak", but the chances are already smaller. There were also these fragments in a huge knight with a shield that lives near the elevator in the location "Castle of Lothric", I suppose, in other similar ones, he can also get caught, and yes, they generally have an insignificant chance. I also met such a titanite from the guardians of the graves that live in the location "Abandoned Graves", the chance is also tiny.

I
Inzanagi 10.03.21

at_sagor
In fact, the further you go, the more often titanite falls out, there is closer to the end, almost all opponents fall out titanite

A
Asonik 10.03.21

at_sagor
Thanks, now I will know)

I
Inzanagi 10.03.21

Asonik
at_sagor
Thank you, question and answer added to the list

E
Evil_RU 10.03.21

Tell me, what's the difference - holding a one-handed weapon in one hand or with two hands? I see that the attacks will be different, but what does it do?

M
Marty52 10.03.21

Evil_RU
but what does it give?
Modified moveset, more stamina consumption, more damage.