3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milinenk 10.03.21 03:13 am

Can I use a trainer on a license? (Dead Island)

can i use a trainer on a license? Will VAC be banned? If you hack money through ArtMoney, will there be any consequences?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erebus Khaosayev 10.03.21

Single-player

Multiplayer

Co-op

Steam Achievements Steam

Leaderboards Steam

Steam Cloud

is available Valve Anti-Cheat

Partial support controller

Condensed provided. Use the save editors, but before that it is better to turn off steam.

R
RussiaImba 10.03.21

even the trainers from cheathappens.com did not ban artmani

V
Valery_Koshelev 10.03.21

milinenk
Breaking money in an RPG is the last thing, is there any point in going through it then?

S
Skripter 10.03.21

the most useful thing you can do is add another 40 levlov through the configs in order to pump ALL the character's skills

V
Valery_Koshelev 10.03.21

Skripter
Well, 40 seems to be a bit too much, 10-15 seems to be enough.

V
Vinni-Pukh 10.03.21

Hello everyone, such a question, maybe it was discussed somewhere, I did not find it, so, we play with a friend in co-op, can I activate the trainer? Will steam be banned?

x
xXalka1rasXx 10.03.21

Vinni-Pukh
If co-op, then the trainer may not work, I remember in Warcraft 3 FT I tried to activate the trainer, so it turned off everyone and I stayed on the map 1, after that I stopped using trainers on licenses and in the network: D

J
JUnnAmmED 10.03.21

xXalka1rasXx
Necroposting and giving wrong answers is not good.

x
xXalka1rasXx 31.05.22

JUnnAmmED
This is not a "wrong answer", but an answer based on experience, I said that I tried to use this trainer on a local network, with a friend, as a result, he was disconnected from the session, every time I pressed the activation key!
So, sort it out, at the beginning, in your judgments))
And the rest, I didn’t give an answer about the license, because I didn’t try it, I don’t use trainers on licenses)