3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beirut 31.10.19 03:16 am

Impressions of the game (Observation)

Toy liked
Though certainly rustic ( when you know that you game requires in addition to care )
Technical points are not clear, the game is not slightly warm vidyahu, so it is better to manually put the fan speed and monitor the temperature.
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
pump_plus 31.10.19

I didn't like the very mechanics and all these analog interference in digital systems, as an engineer is ridiculous. The plot may be good, but for the AI to play, as it is not inserted. A pity, fiction good short

M
Makedonsky17 31.10.19

Honestly, I tuned in to engineering the game. The story as I have not guessed. The ending-discuss? Or I'm dumb or the plot is simpler than I thought.

A
Amicia de Rune 31.10.19

The game is good! The plot seems interesting (Not passed). The technical part is good. Logic problems and stuff too. The game is not pulled by the hand showing you what to do, I think to myself. I like it. Cloverfield from the world of games.

X
Ximik63 31.10.19

this is what I do not understand the ending

l
lwader 31.10.19

Incredible.

J
JEKABRAZZ 31.10.19

Fucking Epic Games Store, I would have anyway bought it. The game is gorgeous.

D
DeadReactor 31.10.19

Great game, the ending is VERY pleased.

Sorry for the epic gay store about it less people will know and even fewer will buy it.

a
aleks256 17.07.20

The game is beautiful! It really makes you wonder about the variety of life forms in the Universe: their morals, ethics, biology, etc. the Plot is built great!! My vision of this story is!! There is some advanced civilization, let's call it metal, though perhaps it is only that interpretation which sees people! So contact with them can only happen when hit in a certain place in space at a particular time! It happens with the NKS! Narrative, plot and notes do not give any information, where humanity has a this information! Is experiment station to meet the conditions of such a contact! And this is happening! Most likely the "hexagons" was trying to go to a meeting with people in contact NKS at the appointed time and place! But human psychology is a weird thing! It can give various negative effects from this experience! I think the ship could have happened to the tragic events that led to the death of the crew! But "hexagons" for some reason liked Emma Fisher is the main character of the game! So what happens in the game is just one of the realities in which the Fisher is the only survivor on the ship man! And those stations, which are, let's say, to the story, just not a good version where she dies! Naturally, this "Orgy" anomaly of the space - time continuum projected "hex" (maybe that is their reality)! Their goal is to empower Fisher new abilities (eventually combine her mind with the ability Itself)!! So she quietly flies to Saturn – she knows what I have described above! Most likely she was not one of the "duplicate" stations (when there was one in space) and realized the greatness of this civilization, are able to "show" incredible! This explains why the gas giant (Saturn) suddenly turns the earth!

d
denis83 15.10.20

Toy is good it certainly get stuck in small management include that, find in the interface that while not immediately guessing I for example once in YouTube climbed for tips. 8 out of 10 of the psychotic small quests) and so science fiction, space is just a great theme for me!!!

l
lwader 09.05.21

A cool game with a sci-fi psychological thriller element! I really liked it, when I played, I was drawn to find out what was next and how it would end. Passed in 6-7 hours.

K
Kay Ovald 23.07.21

There was ... an incident on the Observer space station. The heroine was left alone, she must first get out of the closed compartment, then bring the station into a semblance of order and find out what actually happened. Well, we are playing for her faithful assistant - the station's artificial intelligence, whose memory and connection to the station's systems are broken. There is only one directive left - "BRING HER"!
The gameplay is tracking (yes, the name of the game is played out very often and in different ways) for a suddenly quite cute heroine (she's not even a lesbian, fucking be that!) Through cameras, interacting with equipment through cameras and solving puzzles. Yes, through cameras. However, after a while we will be transplanted into the sphere and it will be possible to fly on our own.
The design refers to the series (and especially the game) "Alien: Isolation". That is, all these retro sounds of computers, clicks, etc. create a great atmosphere. The station looks, unlike similar games (like Adrift or The Station) of a real space station, and not a futuristic museum. Of course, not modern, but from the near future, but still these cramped compartments and even tighter passages, equipment anchored to any available surfaces and constant weightlessness create an interesting experience, as if you have actually visited a space station.
The graphonium is good, it runs quite fast, but for some reason it strives all the time to drop the resolution from 2k to FullHD, and once it got into some kind of jackal jungle. Loads the game before and after the video. And in the finale, there is generally natural walking through (spoiler). And stripes. Damn black stripes like in the movies. What for!? It doesn't work for style, it's a shame!
Well, the main thing in such games is the plot. Mysterious, interesting, with cool serial endings of episodes, twisting the plot even cooler. Evangelion ending. That is, not very clear, but cool.
In general, excellent, albeit somewhat metaphysical science fiction.
8/10

T
The_Bat 31.05.22

The plot is too convoluted. I understand that no one has a single and complete explanation of the plot.