3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.-.- 10.03.21 03:13 am

Hard friezes. (Watch_Dogs)

In general, I recently updated my PC, and now I have an i5 6400 + gtx 1070 + 8gb ddr4 2133. I decided to play this game and ... At all the minimum settings I have 42 fps and the wildest friezes. All the rules are on foot if you get into the car then 10 fps and a slideshow. How to deal with this?
41 Comments
Sort by:
.-.- 10.03.21

bloomm
To be honest, I don't want to roll back to the beta driver at all

b
bloomm 10.03.21

.-.-
You are not on beta, but certified back rollback

.-.- 10.03.21

SonyK.
Is there an old memory ddr2 or ddr3 for 4 GB 2 strips, can I put them in mb? But I can’t put such a memory into a board with the ddr4 postscript

G
GG4 10.03.21

.-.-
It is not recommended to install ddr3 or less with your processor, you can spoil something there. Ddr4 only.

S
SonyK_2 10.03.21

.-.-
Even if you manage to put DDR3 together with DDR4 (unlikely), your system will run at DDR3 speed. For good reason, all modules in the computer should be the same.

.-.- 10.03.21

SonyK.
I meant to get ddr4 and put 2 bars ddr3

.-.- 10.03.21

GG4
I then xs, I do not believe that these friezes are due to one ramp

R
Red barels 10.03.21

put antifreeze

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 10.03.21

Even on my bucket it produces 94 fps at ultra high! I heard, in short, that look, dogs slow down terribly at 1070. Here you need either two vidyashki of some kind, or take 1080 and terribly overclock it)))))))

T
Timur Asailov 10.03.21

Did you monitor the temperature? Maybe trotrolling prots or vidyahi? Your config should easily pull this game.

K
Kraicher 10.03.21

.-.-
So I'm telling you, check the performance of the VD on the repack from Khatab. And with 8GB of RAM, my game was running fine.

S
SupernaturalLost 10.03.21

How much is the GTX 1070 and i5 6400 loaded in MSI Afterburner? Maybe the percent does not reveal the video card at all 99% in Watch_Dogs?

S
Shock Burst 10.03.21

It's okay, wait for the firewood norms

G
Grandshot 10.03.21

.-.-
You can try to disable the vertical in the game and enable the adaptive overpulse in the control panel. Also set "prefabricated frames" to 1 in the game settings.

.-.- 10.03.21

In general, I checked the swap file, and there is 2000 MB. I don’t know about it, but I twisted the min 4000 and max 8000, the friezes almost disappeared. I xs, can I put even more?
PS I flashed the indicators, the temperature of the vidyahi is 82 degrees, it's even strange, but the fps has grown to 200.

.-.- 10.03.21

Grandshot
SupernaturalLost
Timur Asailov
GG4
In general, I checked the swap file, and it costs 2000 mb. I don’t know much about it, but I unscrewed min 4000 and max 8000, friezes practically disappeared. I xs, can I put even more?
PS I checked the indicators, the temperature of the video was 68 degrees, the processor was 58, the load of the video was 100, the processor was 100. It's odd, but the FPS has grown to 200.
P.SS. As it turned out, the friezes in the car were gone, still freezing on foot

G
GG4 10.03.21

.-.-
The swap file is of course needed, especially with 8 gigs of RAM, you need to set the same amount as it costs in the bar. And the friezes will be because of the processor, I wrote to you above that I7 is needed. The i5 has only 4 cores without threads, this is not enough for a long time and in some situations there will be bottlenecking and, accordingly, freezes. Here you have a percentage and is loaded at 100 (does not cope).

S
SonyK_2 10.03.21

.-.- wrote:
get ddr4 and put 2 strips ddr3
What is the point of buying a system with DDR4 if you want to install DDR3 in it?
The paging file is needed when there is not enough RAM - usually they put 1.5 - 2 times more than the installed RAM. Look what is written in the "Recommended" line:
Spoiler
If there is enough RAM, the FP is basically not needed - it is unlikely that the disk where it is "dumped" will work at the same speed as RAM. This means that while the data is loaded from disk into memory again, additional time will pass - there will be a delay.
I do not believe that these friezes are due to one ram bar
Believe it or not, until you eliminate the weak link in the system, it will work slower. And it can be not only RAM - check the loading of components in the game using MSI Afterburner (or similar), you will see which component "does not pull".

S
SupernaturalLost 10.03.21

.-.-
In reality, the GTX 1070 is equal to the GTX 980 Ti and the memory is 2 GB more - Judging by the video: you need (but not necessarily - it's up to you) to overclock the i5 6400 to 4.66 Ghz, so that it fully opens up your video card in processor-dependent games.

P
Purple giraffe 10.03.21

It’s strange. My computer is much weaker, but WD played comfortably at high settings.
If I am not mistaken, in the graphics settings there is an option "the number of frames in the GPU buffer". Try to lower this value.

GG4 Do
n't talk nonsense. Check out: http://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/experiment-cpu-for-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-1080/