3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The dying bride 11.03.21 01:25 am

Guaranteed access for testing. (Crossout)

Hello everyone. Now the game is undergoing an alpha test, which only the "elite" can take. If you are not one of them, then you can take the chance and get access in no queue. To do this, you just need to leave your email in the form and you will be sent access in a couple of days. This can only be done today. Until the end of the off-stream developers, which will start at 21:00 Moscow time. All the details on the official website, the first news.
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
sonovv 11.03.21

The Dying Bride
thanks

T
The dying bride 11.03.21

sonovv
Please)

p
people with a machine gun 11.03.21

Thank you, brother, helped out.

The shape can ONLY be memorized during the stream, it is still too early.
Spoiler
Answers to the form "Leave your mail and get an invitation to the world of Crossout!" are no longer accepted.

s
sonovv 11.03.21

people with a machine gun.
I knew already)

V
VeyronGT 11.03.21

And it is written as if the places are already over. Well, we'll wait.

T
The dying bride 11.03.21

And who can watch the topic with a delay, the developers promise to stream every Saturday. With the distribution of keys. I do not think that there will be such free distributions, because until tomorrow the set is very intensive, and then again slowly. But look at everyone.

p

Yesterday I filled out the form, and it never came.

T
The dying bride 11.03.21

Invitations are sent from the beginning of the working week. Wait Monday / Tuesday. This was discussed on the first stream.

p

The Dying Bride
Thank you.

P
Polololon 11.03.21

Well, your copper. Late again.

T
The dying bride 11.03.21

Tomorrow they promise to stream. But not exactly. Monitor for everyone.

p

The Dying Bride
I never got it, what could be the problem?

APD The
letter did not come, but in the personal account of the account it is written that I am registered in the beta test. Only now I can not find where to download it.

APD 2 I
went to the forum, they gave me a tester group, and only after I agreed with the NDA, a letter came to my mail. I'm downloading.

R
RStj 11.03.21

I got an invite for beta yesterday. the game weighs 1.5gb
p / s the game has a connection to the hardware not a hundred pc come in a kapets akku

T
The dying bride 11.03.21

DELUXE_EDITION
From another mine and will not go. But I don't risk it anyway. On the forum from the tablet I wrote in the testers section and there was nothing.
Yes, at first I didn’t understand what and where, you sent me, you got to the test, and there was no link. I also searched through the forum.

T
The dying bride 11.03.21

Stream on February 13 from 19:00 MSK. Keys are distributed according to the same free system.

T
The dying bride 11.03.21

They said that the distribution will be every stream. Monitor off site, news about the stream is published 1-2 days BEFORE.

S
Shershn 11.03.21

The keys are given with a link to a PC ... Buy a package and you will be guaranteed to get to the closed beta - but is it worth it !?
Yes, I agree so far PTA ... but the people already have questions ...
See for yourself!
CrossOut - secrets or something that is kept silent ...

100jim22222 100jim22222 11.03.21

Plagiarism game

E
Elhantus 11.03.21

I have 10 keys to the game

s
snec 11.03.21

knight lord