3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bairen 11.03.21 01:25 am

Game Impression (WWE 2K16)

what do you think wwe 2k16 has become worse or better than the previous part
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
pit80 11.03.21

Not only does it not cost money at all.
The size just killed, for such a graphone. And the jury or commentators are generally tough. (like PS1): D: D .. The
players don't look like themselves outrageously.
I won't lie, WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game 1993 hits a lot more than this one.
Ps It would be better if the UFC was spoiled, wow. A completely different conversation)).

S
SVAEIG 11.03.21

Benoit will never be in the game, if you don't know, then WWE has deleted him from history forever.

Yes, and even from Comunity Creations they always try to remove him.

And on the topic, the same WWE 2K15, only brought to mind. Although, as if brought to mind, they just returned some of the chips that were in the 14th, but were not in the 15th. There are several small innovations, in some places smoothed sharp corners.
Optimization has grown, download speed has increased.
Added functionality to the character editor, not 2k14, but not bad.
The animation, though not so hot, was slightly tweaked.
A definite plus is a large roster.
The controversial points are the limitation of reverses and a new mini-game for submissions.
WWE Universe is practically unchanged.
But the intellect of the enemy has definitely grown, but it happens that
Showcase gets stupid - well, we have to admit that after the excellent "30 years of Wrestlmania" in 2k14, it is unlikely that anything really interesting can be created. It did not work out here either. Steve Austin is a charismatic wrestler, but the regime itself, against the background of what it was in the 14th, is very pale
But it was and is another annual sports simulator. Now in the next games they will gradually add features that were in WWE 2k14, for example, editing the rules of battles, without improving the graphics and animation. Then some WWE will be released, where the level of graphics and animation will grow, but again they will cut out all the features. Personally, I would play WWE 2k14 on PC, although the graphics are so-so, and the audience is terrible and the animation is not very good, but in terms of elaboration, dynamics and retention of interest, it still does not yield position to the following games

c
creeping dumpling 11.03.21

The game is cool, but one chip is missing, even two. Old grease for a long time on the first Sonya. We fought everywhere in the parking lot, in a cafe, and how fun it was to drive the enemy through the entire complex into the ring. And you could also create your own groupings. I remember jabbing a pack of wolves. Sting, Nash, Lager and Scotty Hall.

i
insex 11.03.21

when I thought that WWE 2K15 had stupid management, I was wrong, here in WWE 2K16 it really isn't there, as they say hardcore and only hardcore, no matter how hard I try, I just can't get out of the submission, and vice versa, win the submission, too unrealistic, in 2d15 there were no such problems, I don’t know why they changed the control of the submission until they gave up playing it.

B
Blondex 11.03.21

yes, this wrestling is complete shit 15th is an order of magnitude higher, your fighter gets tired, but your opponent is not

b
bairen 11.03.21

yes, there is progress from the previous part

A
Artamonich92 11.03.21

In my opinion, part 16 is a more optimized part 15 in terms of gameplay, with a larger roster and with some added game modes.
I really hope that in part 17 the greatest emphasis will be placed on the return of those cut-out game modes (like parking for example) that were in the earliest parts of the game. And yet, I hope that for the PC version they will make it possible to upload custom music to the outputs, and vidos too.

N
NIGHT_HUNTERS 11.03.21

and you can play it without laughing?

and someone said that there are no bugs in this game))))))))))))))