3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mage Hermit 11.03.21 01:25 am

I was sent ..... (Fallout 4)

In Far Harbor. In short, after completing the quest with Paladin Dens,
I returned to the police station and entered. (I always enter somewhere): D
I went up to this girl who collects technology and she sent me ... to some Northwood career.
Looking at the map, I grabbed my head: the marker points north far
beyond the map !!
Googled and found out that this norf blah blah whatever is in the
Far Harbor add- on !!!
It's too early for me to go.
These are the things, guys, but the quest is hanging, I can't complete it.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SharMol 11.03.21

So go to Far Harbor

E
EX0800_ 11.03.21

And what's the problem ?

I
Ivanych 11.03.21

EX0800_
It's early to climb there, ishsho hasn't grown up, mother will scold.

p
pekabir 11.03.21

do not mind it. one hell is a generated quest

A
Aenmutus 11.03.21

Hehe, in skurim, too, the thieves guild could send to steal to Saltsheim. The gazebo does not change ...

n
nestrbob 11.03.21

In my opinion, nonsense. As far as I understand, the game at the very beginning and Valentine's quests did not even begin, therefore, there can be no question of any Far Harbor. The location isn't even open - what marker?

M
Mage Hermit 11.03.21

nestrbob
Very simple: she gave me a task exactly there. I stomped and stomped to the north, thinking that the location was somewhere
on the edge of the map, but I was mistaken. I googled and found out where it is.
By the way, the quest marker points to a boat near that old man's house.

m
mr.sayapov 11.03.21

Cheburator Founder
Would Rafting !!!

G
GlukoHedgehog 11.03.21

Borogoz wrote:
... So go! Why are you creating a topic here -)))
Duck he wants to send him more people, apparently. Quest to do

G
Gur1 11.03.21

Cheburator Founder
I was also sent today ... ... to Far Harbor, but this time the knight Reese. )))
Gluk7469
At 17 lvl old, climbing into Far Harbor is too much when you play survival.

P
Pepin3d 11.03.21

eemmm people ... why do you enjoy doing stupid radiant quests?
Cheburator Hello. You seem to have played Skurim. Didn't you like to carry out idiotic and monotonous quests from Companions, the Guild of Mages and other Vorya? Everything is the same here.
Conversation is such a Conversation.

M
Mage Hermit 11.03.21

Pepin3d
Uh-huh, the same thing. He sent Minutemans, lured him to run around with his ass
to defend the settlement. General pancake.
I'll smoke on my own, me and my bow. XD

P
Pepin3d 11.03.21

Cheburator Founder Take
into account the mechanics of the quests themselves. The core here is exactly the same dumb as in Skurima. Disable the Far Harbor DLC and no one will send you to hell, turn in a daw with the DLC and you will get rid of it to the fullest. The engine will start generating inappropriate things. Just ignore these NPCs that give out such quests and there will be no problem. Thank God these quests are not forcibly imposed and can be sent stupidly.

M
Mage Hermit 11.03.21

Pepin3d
There was a mod in Skurima, I put it there that before the ending of the plot and
level 60, there were no DLCs. There is not yet.

I
ImKabachok 11.03.21

I solve such absurdities by temporarily disabling add-ons in the manager :) I replayed in Skyrim and so that the antagonist from Dragonborn would not steal my soul right away, I disabled this mod for the time being. Here you can also do it) unless of course you do it before taking the quest.

P
Pepin3d 11.03.21

ImKabachok
Heh. I remembered how I chopped off Dragonborn in Skurima to leave it tasty, and then he somehow hacked himself through the nexus. At one point, invisible members of the cult approached me (only daggers were visible) and began a dialogue. I had to roll back the save and reinstall the DLC. Well nafig him. It is better to immediately cut in all the DLC and complete the quests in order.

I
ImKabachok 11.03.21

Pepin3d
So that's just the point, if you start the game anew with Dragonborn turned on, then the soul of the second slain dragon will be absorbed by Miraak. He will not even give time to swing before his intervention)

P
Pepin3d 11.03.21

ImKabachok
I didn't have this, Mirak began to steal souls only after the end of some main quest (I forgot the name) where you meet him in hell,
apparently you caught a bug so it shouldn't be

I
ImKabachok 11.03.21

Pepin3d
Apparently ... bugs in Skyrim can not be counted even on the legendary edition) The unfortunate error with the courier was never fixed.

M
Mage Hermit 11.03.21

Pepin3d
This is not hell, but some kind of paradise for the locals. Valhalla type.