3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 11.03.21 01:25 am

After patch 9.15 FPS became higher, but ........ (World of Tanks)

Such a problem: before the patch, the FPS was on average 35, after the patch it became an average of 60. But from time to time on any map (city, plain, forest) there are terrible lags for several seconds, FPS drops sharply to 15 - 20, then everything goes fine again ... I noticed that this happens when the camera rotates, sometimes in hot skirmishes and when enemies are spotted. But this is not always and not always the case. That is, this can happen not on specific maps, but on any. I cleaned the folder with the settings and the cache, then set everything up again, it helped only a little (less often, lags occur). I play with mods, but I don’t think that because of them. The experimental feature in XVM is disabled if anything. I haven't tried it without mods and I'm not going to. Is it the same for someone?
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
TergeroN 11.03.21

Update drava to vidyuha, if vidyuha from nVidia, then optimize settings through GeForce Experience. Do you use mods separately or assembly? If the assembly, then from whom?

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.03.21

TergeroN
Firewood was updated to Nvidia right after the update. I don’t climb into Experiens. There are two assemblies, from Amway, there is only a tanker experience and an extended case for a tanker with skills. And all the main and other mods from Jova. I always used two of them, put them in a certain sequence and there were no problems.

N
NeosDeath 11.03.21

TergeroN
is not a matter of firewood!
I have the same situation! But the firewood has been updated!

W
WarMachine2 11.03.21

With mods, too, it sags, in principle, I put mods only for the sake of increasing the magnification of the sight to 24, and so they themselves finally thought of adding to the game, so without mods stable 60. According to my observations, mods for displaying health in the ears and on map, as well as displaying the direction of the trunks, because they receive information in real time from the server.

N
NeosDeath 11.03.21

Strelec-zmeya
with jove mods of a hand, FPS does not rise above 35! with mods about tanks the lowest FPS 55 and so stable 80-60!
there are drawdowns up to 20 in cities!

D
Dema 80 11.03.21

Strelec-zmeya wrote:
No mods did not try
in question and answer

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 11.03.21

what for the percent do you have? it looks as if the percent is loading or there is not enough RAM

S
SpartakGoD 11.03.21

Strelec-zmeya
Many people have such a problem, I also have a FPS drop at 760, in my opinion new firewood from Nvidia "Curves".

A
Alex2010god 11.03.21

new firewood from Nvidia 341.95 does not help, the cache is constantly cleared, fps drawdowns from 60 to 1, ping jumps from 35 to 999 - the mods are the simplest ones - the textures have gone 50%, removed all the effects using the tweaker +, the problem remains - the CARTOKHA screwed up with the new thing 0.9.15 although everything was ok on my calculator before the patch ... Conclusion or quit the game -or change the hardware ... Although people write that the same problem is on machines in 2016.

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.03.21

I have all the rules with iron. I7 920; 6 GB of RAM, Nvidia GTX 570 1280 MB.
Until 9.15 FPS was lower but did not lag. Now it is almost 2 times higher, but these are the lags. I play at the maximum, only vegetation and shadows are either removed or at a minimum.
By the way, folks, a friend has almost the same computer, only I5 percent, I don't remember which one. The vidyuha is the same, the operatives are the same, but after the update, his FPS lags so rigidly even at the minimum of all settings .... tin, his FPS does not rise above 30. Everything is terribly slow there. We have firewood of the latest version 368.22.

N
Nick Arzanyaev 11.03.21

Strelec-zmeya
dude put mods from the tank .. the fact that you are mods from amway and from jove and from someone else you crawl with this FPS will not increase, but on the contrary, the tin lags will flood .. so download the assembly from the tank there all the mods are optimized and all different there is..)

N
NeosDeath 11.03.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
wrote the truth!

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.03.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
Brother, I have already tried so many modpacks ..... And only the modpack from Jova and some mods from Amway I liked their content. And nifiga does not squander FPS from the Jova modpack. I have been using them for a long time.

N
Nick Arzanyaev 11.03.21

Strelec-zmeya
and why are you writing here? FPS saditsa and lags and brakes?)

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.03.21

An update for Nvidia firewood has been released. After the new thing, the lags seem to have stopped. Played on various maps of battles 30 and all the rules. FPS is stable at 60 or even 80. So haters of other modpacks and their advertisers go to the figs with their shitty mods. I played with Jova and Amway mods all the time and I will play. Normal people also work on them and fix any jambs in time. And those that were in the mods after the 9.15 update have long been fixed. And I still don't like your modpack Pro-tanks. So nothing has changed, as there was a bunch of useless sights and information on several pages and a small bunch of small mods with a poor description and a spoiler, and remained. The mods I need are not there. Others are completely different from the usual. The same applies to many other modpacks. Okay, to hell with these mods. The problem was seen in the crooked wood. Semenoff777 - rightly said. Perhaps Kartoha screwed up somewhere.

P
PanaramaRP 11.03.21

Strelec-zmeya
Kortokha in his repertoire.