3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 11.03.21 01:25 am

FAQ: Trade (Diablo 2)

FAQ Trade.

Here I thought: it's no secret that most players are noobs, or they seem so at first glance. And then I remembered myself - when the ships came for the first time ... I did not know the name of the clothes, like Skullder's Ire, etc., but I knew all the clothes by type (Russet Armor) - in a month I learned everything, taught. I didn't know that Blizzard Magpie is better than Frozen Orb runs on Mephisto - they taught. I didn’t know how to run on Baal properly - I was taught, taught, and only six months ago I learned to do it correctly, in fact. And even more so, how was I to know what a Frame is? I only guessed that the engine should be based on something ... They said, showed, read, found out - learned. Actually, you shouldn't shout and call yourself noobs, tk. people are offended. After all, playing in the Single, like me before, they thought they knew everything and did not consider themselves noobs in any way. We must take and teach them. You can't teach everyone personally. You can't explain to everyone in private.
It turns out that this should be done on the forum.

Abbreviations in the game related to Trade:

- Fast Trade (FT): fast sale of something, without trading. Reduced price.
- Offer (O): offer-sell this and that. In the game itself, I ask you to create a game on the normal, do not put a level block, and call it like this: Offer Andy Visage, or O Andy Need Pul, or O Andy N Read (Read - below it is written when creating under the name and password, if you click on the game you can read it), or O Andy NR (Offer Andariel Visage Need Read, Read: Need Pul Rune, AFK).
- Need (N): you need that. The same thing that is written above, we also write on the forum and also create games, and not stupidly create a Trade game and stand there. The people do not know what you are selling because ...
- AFK: walked away from the computer. If you saw this on a trade game, go in, write your offer in one line and the account by which to contact you if your offer interests the seller.
- Best O-Win: go to the game and, in the same way, write your offer and account.
- Crap: clothes that do not fit the hero, clothes are just very rare and useless.
- Sux: a good item but with very bad properties, for example Levithan 40 STR 15 DR%.
- Gosu: expensive, rare, and just cool stuff.

Attention! A huge request to everyone: do not go in and do not stand there if you are not about the sale, and even more so if you do not play there. It's just a request. And one more thing: do not go into such games and do not say "PLZZZZZZZz daite wmotka PLZZZZZ" - it does not paint you, and on principle they will not give you anything. I give you 200% of the floor.

Abbreviations for specifying the properties of items:

- ETH: Ethereal Ethereal - something that cannot be repaired.
- ED%: Enhanced Defense / Enhanced Damage - in percentage, not the maximum value of damage / protection, but the percentage of increase!
- LL%: life stolen per hit, life leech - the percentage of lives stolen on clothes.
- ML%: mana stolen per hit, mana leech - the percentage of mana stolen on items per hit.
- FHR: Faster Hit Recovery.
- FBR: Faster Block Rate.
- IAS: Increased Attack Speed.
- FCR: Faster Cast Rate.
- DMG: Damage.
- CB: Crushing Blow.
- OW: Open Wounds.
- DS: Dedly Strike.
- FRW: Faster Run Walk.
- STR: Strength - plus the strength on the item.
- Dext: Dexterity - plus dexterity.
- Vita: Vitality - plus vitality.
- Mana is a plus to mana.
- DR%: Damage Reduced - damage reduction on the hero.
- RES - All Resist, or simply - any specific resist.
- S: Sockets - holes in clothes.

In time, I will add more here. Now I only remembered this.

Abbreviations of item names, the most common:

- LF 5 5 - Lighting Facet 5% Light Skill DMG
- FF 5 5 - Fire Facet.
- PF 5 5 - Poison.
- CF 5 5 - Cold.
- PGS, PGems: Perfect Gems and Skulls. For some reason, here they are not collected AT ALL and no one sells them. Although normally, every beginner to play collects them and exchanges for at least some clothes with MF. Spinning up in this way, he begins to run to Mephisto and continues to collect Pebbles. My equivalent is for 30 PGS ladies Pul Rune, or an item equivalent to this rune.
- Duriel: Duriel Shell (Armor). Usually written in addition to ED%.
- Andy: Andariel VIsage (Helm). Usually written Andy ED LL STR.
- CoA: Crown of Ages (Helm). They write Coa DR% RES S.
- Soj: Stone of Jordan (Ring).
- Sc: Small Charm.
- Lc: Large Charm.
- Gc: Grand charm.
- Ap: Archon Plate.
- Ba: Berserk Ax.

And so on and on and on. Over time, if at least good players set an example, it will be more profitable for them. After all, others will learn, and good players will be able to safely buy what they need, and not rush around the server and bother asking if they have what they need.

Get the mules in order. Divide all the clothes into expensive and very cheap on different accounts. Throw helmets at heroes with helmets, and axes to axes. It gets boring to wait 30 minutes for someone to find what they are selling. Who doesn't care - write also Ilvl for very good clothes (well, just for fun). Be sure to leave your account on PG, and if you play specifically, then write what time you can be found in the game.

Those who have read this, and even more so - left their trade list, tell others about the topic. Let them read and learn them better.

Beginners. Do not beg for clothes: good players do not take what you need because it is not advisable, and newcomers will not give you clothes because they hope to sell it, or they themselves wear it. Start and continue by collecting Perfect Gems. Create games like OFFER 30 PGS, believe me: there will be people who will give you clothes, not rare, but for you this will be the beginning.

Questions - do not hesitate to ask, but only about buying and selling and not about technical problems and the like. The main thing is to learn, and then you look and the admins will cherish the server, there will be more people, they will not go to other servers, but on the contrary, they will go here, because this year there are much more people here than in the past ... will come.

Completely revised 22.02.07. 4.58. rvoot
38 Comments
Sort by:
x
xunter 11.03.21

IMHO
Mlyn, I got the impression that here you can only sell sooo good clothes (Skillers, Facets, SoJ-Mara), the rest of the gear is not needed by anyone, it is needed ... for beginners .... they have nothing to buy current =) (he himself was like that, and right now there are no runes)

r
rvoot 11.03.21

How to understand "nothing"? Stones, Not very rare runes, Gold ... A beginner will find this too.

B
Bulka_ 11.03.21

@xunter
in the sense of what the "rest" is. Rara and the magician? and sets / unics please in any game prodazyuzza with a bang. Well, except that the sigon to sell ... And krapuniki (and there are enough of them) really nobody needs.

r
rvoot 11.03.21

Corrected (if I may say so about total processing), a little, post DK. If anyone else notices something interesting - please let me know.

x
xunter 11.03.21

By the way, correct the section of the article:

"For 30 PGS I will give Pul Rune, or an item equivalent to this rune.
- Duriel: Duriel Shell (Armor). Usually written with ED%.
- Andy: Andariel VIsage (Helm). Usually written Andy EDLLSTR.
- CoA: Crown of Ages (Helm). They write Coa DR% RESS.
- Soj: Stone of Jordan (Ring). - !!!!!!!!!! guys do not laugh =)))) for the Pool rune here you are no one will not sell SOG ......... LOLILOP !!!
- Sc: Small Charm.
- Lc: Large Charm.
- Gc: Grand charm.
- Ap: Archon Plate.
- Ba: Berserk Ax. "

B
Bulka_ 11.03.21

@xunter
There goes the list, and the pool is given as a price for 30 pg, read carefully. : D

-
and tweak Mona on the little things, probably if there is a desire:
Ethreal - Ethereal
Enchache DefensEncache Damage - Enhanced Defense / Enhanced Damage
Strenght - Strength

x
xunter 11.03.21

ok ... did not notice ....... But it is written incomprehensibly ... so a beginner can understand this how: what kind of gear can be smoked for a Pool rune ... IMHO

W
Whitesnake 11.03.21

There it goes according to the list, and the pool is given as a price for 30

pg. And what is "pg"?

N
Nordick 11.03.21

pg - playground)))
but seriously, pg - pg - perf gems (soverwennie kamni po-russki)

r
rvoot 11.03.21

Thanks for the bugs noted, Bulka.

P
Papay81 11.03.21

Do you, comrade traders, increase your sales volume if you post your trade list?
It's just that several times I found the things I needed in the trade lists, and when I tried to contact the seller, it was usually offline.
In short, how do you think, does the creation of its own trade list help the trade? is it worth bothering? My IMHO is that the buyer and seller are usually found directly in the game.

M
MiniMuk 11.03.21

Well, in principle, creating a sheet does not seem to be difficult, not to say that I sold a lot of things through it, but it happened a couple of times. In short, I do not regret what I created.
PS. Kolya is good :)
PPS. if it's you of course :)

P
Papay81 11.03.21

Darova, Toha. :)
(It's me, me) I

see. Well then, let's create. :)

P
Petyan 11.03.21

It is necessary to learn the basics of merchandising and promotion. The more positions, the more people will notice - consider buying. The trade sheet hangs to itself and hangs - go badly. Of course, you just need to make such a normal sheet. Otherwise I'll post "N Um" and PPC)))

M
MonkeyKong 11.03.21

Where have you been before))

P
Papay81 11.03.21

Note: I haven't sold a single item yet through my trade list.

r
rvoot 11.03.21

Note: with the exception of a few things, you have little interest for the masses (like others, like me).
Personally, having sold a few things a month through the forum, I am quite satisfied. So I would give most of the above to the store.

P
Papay81 11.03.21

Note 2: as soon as I said that I had not sold anything through the trade list, I immediately knocked on ICQ and sold the monarch 4 juice. :)
P.S. Revised the trade list, hmm .... really little interesting. Hmm ... everything is logical: interesting things are sold to the masses faster than they will be included in the trade list.
P.P.S. Added to trade list: jewel 15ias / 38ed.

D
DrumOFF 11.03.21

Yesterday I took all the clothes sorted, into expensive, medium and large, separately highlighted the sets - good, bad ... then I thought and thought, and left only good things and sets, and with the rest of the good I did the following: I created a game, filled the whole city with clothes and said the name and password of the game on the forum marked FREE =)

I haven't seen such a speed of collecting gear for a long time =)) about 7 or 8 characters were thrown out completely filled ... they collected in a minute =)

So what am I for, I didn’t carry wigs, didn’t throw and didn’t bots, I wanted to make money for my gear by running on mephisto and trading, and recently people just GOTTED ... everyone is only interested in perfects, if the weight is slightly inferior to perfect , then the people do not even pay attention. You have to get things that they buy at least somehow and every day the price and the good stuff falls and falls - it's offensive (

z
zarazacool 11.03.21

dramof
+5. especially last paragraph