3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth__Sidious 11.03.21 01:25 am

Companion mod. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So hello everyone! In the beginning, I'll write - the answers of experts in scripts (if any) and those involved in creating mods are demanding. The rest will politely ask you to deign to bypass and leave this topic alone.
The essence of the topic is as follows.
For the witcher, there are several types of this mod, as they say, the ideal does not exist, each of them has its own "+" and "-". I'm going to go over two versions of the mod in this thread, and try to pick the best out of them by creating one "perfect" one.
The first version of the mod:
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_kompanony_dlya_versii_1_22_onbovleno-129117/
Briefly about the advantages and disadvantages. The main "+" of this mod is - the combat effectiveness of the companion is at a high level (a flurry of blows). Dealing enough damage to the enemy, which does not make him useless, but by no means. Possibility of dialogue. Battle shouts K. (Ciri).
To "-" can be attributed - K. moves exclusively on foot (stands next to the player "+"), and walking is his main disadvantage. If you lag behind you have to wait for K.
Second version of the mod:
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/348/?
Briefly about the advantages and disadvantages. 2 Disadvantages (I'll start with them) - K. has poor combat effectiveness, produces 1 hit and with low damage, after long intervals, cannot stop and runs circles around the enemy. Complete dumbness (lack of battle cries, impossibility of dialogue).
The "+" refers to the following - movement is carried out by running (on the version of patch 1.12, K. combined - he walked next to him, at a distance he caught up, adjusted to the player's speed), now (v.1.22) he runs exclusively and cannot stop (minus) ... The ability to teleport to you, if the player uses the transition points, K. teleports to you with the effect, be it Ciri or Triss ... The ability to supply K. with a torch.
The foundation
Well, basically everything. What I want and how I think, version 1 is closer to me, but I want to amend it, namely, so that K. would run after you, walk beside you, adjust to the speed. Teleports when lagging. Everything else is satisfying. I tried to do it myself (the mod consists of one editable temp.ws file containing a sea of ​​scripts), but mysteriously no changes occurred, which is what I ask for help. I apologize for the monotony of the text and its volume, I hope I described everything intelligibly, I hope for your conscience, read everything completely and get imbued with the problem. I look forward to hearing from you.
1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth__Sidious 11.03.21

It is also desirable for a visual demonstration of the difference between versions, to try and study it for those who are interested.