3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sallar 11.03.21 01:25 am

How to win the game? (Hearts of Iron 4)

Tell the sir a simple question: where to find the conditions for winning the game?
Won the Axis War against the Alliance. He wrestled the entire US territory at the end of the peace conference. The game continues ...
Maybe I can't find where the victory conditions are, such as owning 40% of all lands or being in 1st place in terms of the number of divisions?
In "Stelaris" there is a tab in the magazine where everything is described, what is needed to win, and what has been achieved at the moment, but in this game I can't find where to look. Help who passed.
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fulkrum 11.03.21

_Salar_ Well, in general, victory will be when the world war ends

A
Anna DeVitt 11.03.21

The game is going on until 1949. Until this time, you can safely play, even destroying all warring alliances

S
Sallar 11.03.21

Fulkrum
This is how it ended, I say there was a peace conference, I bargained for the whole, well, almost all (except for the islands of Alaska and 2 states) of the US territory. The signs "you won, want to continue the game" did not come out. True, there is one more war in which I am taking part, with China, but it is small, in the sense that there are few countries involved, it may come out after it.

S
Sallar 11.03.21

BUR Gamer
So already 1951 only defeated the bastards.

M
Mordok 11.03.21

_Salar_
This is a classic paradox, there are no victory conditions here. Just set goals for yourself and achieve.

D
Denis-XXXX 11.03.21

_Salar_
you play until you get bored

E
Eugene8080 11.03.21

BUR Gamer
If the game is before 1949 then why are there planes from the 50s?

S
Sallar 11.03.21

Denis shumakovsky
Ie even if you capture the whole world, the plaques will still not come out you won?

D
Denis-XXXX 11.03.21

_Salar_
well, I was tired of it before and did not have time to capture the whole world, so I don’t know,
but I played for the USSR, I captured Eurasia and North America and nothing came out further, I’m just not interested, in my opinion, there are only weak countries left so I threw
The best thing is the beginning of the war when I was losing and thought that everything was over, but history repeated itself and the Germans (Axis) raked it off in full, and then the allies were caught under a hot hand

s
sobol. 74 11.03.21

_Salar_ the
sign "good to read!"

S
Sallar 11.03.21

sobol. 74
I'm not strong). And then from 3 times. I merged the first two, for China and for Turkey (the USSR left it for later, when I finally figure out the mechanics). Broke human resources 3 times. I play for the Swedes, they have no problems with resources at the start. Only Great Britain, in principle, got a lot of airplanes, it doesn't really have many of them.

M
Mordok 11.03.21

_Salar_
This is a kag-ba feature: all countries start in different conditions and with different technologies. You need to spin from what is at the start.
The Britons constantly trolled me by sea landings: I was hardly trying to gain a foothold in the Balkans (not even to win, but just to keep ports and coastal aircraft) and the British parachuted ten divisions in Galicia for me. I am fighting in Arabia, 16 more divisions.
But then my 9 divisions from London to Manchester reached without resistance at all. All of England was guarded by a couple of divisions.

Really, you won't understand the mechanics if you hack. See why you merged it with China, if Japan knocked you out - play with the Japanese and see how the USSR and China will punish you (or not). You will have experience how to bring down the Japanese.
The same is with the Turks.