3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aHoHNm 11.03.21 01:25 am

Finding partners for passing (Divinity: Original Sin)

Actually I'm looking for a partner for the joint passage of this game, divinity original sin, FROM ZERO.
Preferably age 16+ (I'm 19), time Moscow time, talkativeness (in silence I can play alone) and desire to "look under every stone"
my steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/ahohnm/
skype ah0hnm
Partner, I waiting for you)
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MihaG 11.03.21

In a pair it is not convenient, the second player does not participate in the conversation with the signatures, reads only the logs in the right corner. He also does not see possible answers. If only read to each other :)

a
aHoHNm 11.03.21

for this, in fact, Skype is needed))) Yes, and it is not problematic for me to read dialogues aloud ...

V
Vasily Ogurtsov 11.03.21

Hello everyone! I am looking for a partner or a partner, how lucky =) For the joint passage of the subject. Skype: Status1987

R
RustyFate 11.03.21

I am looking for a partner to pass this miracle together :) (you are 20+ years old, desire to look under every stone, complete all quests, play hard from the very beginning)
Skype communication: rokk84

V
Victor 11.03.21

You should at least write where you are from, the country is big)

R
RustyFate 11.03.21

well, in general, the profile indicates the city of Moscow :)

i
iBakalavr 11.03.21

I am looking for a partner (well, or a partner, if I'm lucky) to go through. Experience with turn-based / role-playing games is encouraged. Knowledge of English is at least average. 21+

s
soulfox 11.03.21

The game has been translated, why is it in English?
And I can honestly tell you - the joint game here is not really implemented yet. Tried it with my wife.
Firstly, the second player cannot customize the character for himself - this is done for him by the player who creates the session.
Secondly, dialogues. If one player started a dialogue with an NPC or activated an event trigger, then the second, although he participates, does not see the dialogue itself, only a variant of his answer. Therefore, he simply does not understand what is at stake. To figure out what to what he will have to scroll through the dialog branch in the log, but this action will be available only after the dialogue with the NPC has already ended. Agree not so perspective?
Otherwise, everything seemed to be fine, they played in LAN. But the two did not go far. It is more convenient for one to play.

s
sheikan 11.03.21

soulfox The
second person can also choose a character. I didn’t try it myself, but I saw on YouTube how two people set up the characters for half an hour during the stream.
The dialogue is also visible, but it appears in the form of clouds above the NPC, if I'm not mistaken. As a last resort, the second player can bring up to date if there is a microphone.

In general, it’s probably more convenient alone. I played with my partner for about an hour; the only thing that bothered me a little was waiting for the other player to move in battles. And so it is quite normal.

i
iBakalavr 11.03.21

I have already tried a joint game: you can connect directly to the character creation menu. If a partner started a dialogue with an NPC - yes, your participation is required only in "controversial" moments, but the partner's remarks and NPC answers are visible above their heads, not only in the magazine.
As for the translation, this is only an unofficial one.

s
sheikan 11.03.21

iBakalavr
The unofficial one is quite solid. In some places, however, it is not, but by and large the meaning, jokes, and some kind of atmosphere the translators managed to preserve, in my opinion. When I played, there were quite a few grammatical mistakes, but I played for a long time and since then there have been five or two updates, so the situation may have improved for the better.

s
smodean 11.03.21

iBakalavr
If you still need a partner for coop spawning divinity, skype smodean73

s
smodean 11.03.21

I am looking for a person to play in co-op from scratch, preferably not playing divinity before that, tk. itself did not play
About myself age 22, skype smodean73

V
Vladimir0226 11.03.21

Looking for a partner (s) with 0. My skype volf198622 or steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombii21/
I'm 28. I love to climb everywhere to check everything.

A
Alec says 11.03.21

Vladimir0226
see coop-land.ru

V
Vladimir0226 11.03.21

GillianSeed
Thanks

D
DeceiverGarrett 11.03.21

Is anyone playing?

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 11.03.21

in the Enhanced Edition I will play with someone, before that I tried to play but did not go (noob)

f
frostsong 11.03.21

I started playing the Enhanced Edition, but then Blood and Wine came out ... I gave up for now)