3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playground_didvision 11.03.21 01:25 am

The Division Tourism

Agree that The Division game came out unusual. There are always drawbacks, for example, a large number of dishonest cheaters in the game and level imbalance. For example, it hurts me a lot when I'm a level 55 player in the TZ with the corresponding level of things and I am simply attacked by an open renegade during the evacuation with ur 99 and I have no chance against him ... But I am learning to quickly evacuate the things I have got: ) and continue to trust the players who raised their hands or saluted :)!
But she is played, she attracted attention. And the game has a dark zone .. A
dark zone, it attracts and beckons. Each entrance through the checkpoint door creates a sense of transition to another world.
The Division is played by different people of different ages and levels of play. For example, I had never played online RPGs before and thought that I would not play. For me, strategies like Total War and beautiful action movies, with solos were my main time in games. And now .. Hooked. It was the lyrics.

Now to the proposal.
I don't have a lot of time to spend in the game and experience, unfortunately, there is not much in builds, crafting and other things.
My goal is to be in time while the game is at its peak and attracts attention to rise in the TZ to the level of 75-85, to find and learn to use good objects and weapons, so that I can comfortably then run in TZ - solo or in a team of equals. And also kill 20 renegades (I don't like them). These are the gaming ambitions.
As for the rest, compared to other players, I am a tourist and I admit it with annoyance.

I appeal to experienced and ADEQUATE players - guys, I propose to organize tourist visits to the TZ in a team with 2-3 more experienced players, give personal advice on the use of things, it is possible to share the collected items with the team within reasonable limits. We can agree on the price of a tourist voucher :), for the experience you have gained, the time spent on the tourist you have to pay, I understand that.
If you are interested in an offer - write to your personal mail [email protected]. We will discuss in more detail there. It is advisable to indicate in the subject line - Tourism in The Division.
Good luck to everyone on the evacuation!
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 11.03.21

Well, wow, the person dashed off an application. It was not too lazy ^ _ ^
For a comfortable game, it is not at all necessary to cling to more experienced players with a steam train. It is enough to read the forums, go to a specific VK group and collect strategies and builds there. And even then there will be no need to "reward" anyone. By the way, I do not believe that a player who has pumped 55 lvl tz needs such serious help, because by this time it is certainly possible to understand something.

p
playground_didvision 11.03.21

Lavuer
Thanks for the advice. I try to read and figured out a lot myself :). And yes, I got it up to level 55 in the TK.
But the time when I can sit in the game is limited. Therefore, I made such a proposal.

p

Lavuer
I would be grateful if you send the most interesting forums or a group in contact, where there is information on the passage.

L
Lavuer 11.03.21

to playground_didvision
https://vk.com/game_thedivision - look here. Maybe you can find a group for yourself.
From me, the global advice is this: collect 3 parts from the "action movie" set + 3 parts from the "sentry" set (sets from the first free dls, because from the 2nd all yy), if you want PVE, if you want PVP - take 3 fighters + 2 sentries + golden gloves with a talent for crit. All this, of course, needs to be adjusted to suit your style of playing on the machine on the base. By arms: I advise you to run with PP (vector, aug) + assault (Kalash, lvoac) or PP + sniper (m1a, m44). All of these items are easily knocked out in the 201+ dark zone. It is enough just to run in circles in tz1-2 and clear bosses, as well as collect falling weights along the way. Even in solo it is quite possible to do this.

p

Lavuer
thanks !!

C
Cold blood 11.03.21

Those who need to stuff horns, but there is no time to farm cool gear and look for a group, I can advise you to go to the zone 160-200. There are fewer such nerds, and I laid out a solo group of 3 horns and together a group of 4 horns with far from the most balanced gear.

p

Cold Blood
Thanks for the advice, and you play yourself, just curious? Didn't stop, didn't quit? Now what have you achieved in the game yourself?

C
Cold blood 11.03.21

playground_didvision
Please. I hardly play yet and am waiting for patch 1.3 to see what it brings to the balance. All achievements in the game have been received, the rank is DZ 63 and I am not going to farm it higher because it is very long and tedious if you do not play the horn. In DZ, I only had to collect 200k + credits in order to buy the latest modification for a level 32 crew. Clear skies on the test I will try to pass after patch 1.3, the Falcon on the test is not difficult even with randomly if they explain the tactics and if they are not complete idiots with idiotic builds. My GS 212-225, imprisoned for PvE, is not ideal, but I have 4 characters, not 1, and with such a random drop of gear it is difficult to improve it.

p

Cold Blood
Tell me, please, I read a lot, was interested (well, as I think) about how to pump a character and mostly look for either green equipment or good barrels, but do you pay a lot of attention to modifications? Check the modifications - these are attachments, right? A magazine, for example, or an inclined handle. Or are modifications for the crew - these are things that are additionally invested in a bulletproof vest or in a mask - if there are slots for modification?

C
Cold blood 11.03.21

playground_didvision
Yes, what is inserted into a mask, a backpack, etc. With such a randomness, weapons and equipment are better than I already have, it's hard to get, level 32 weapon mods give a very small increase (0-2.5%). But at the expense of mods for equipment, you can provide a certain increase in indicators, since my equipment mods are not good on all characters.

p

Cold Blood
Thank you! Great advice, yesterday I immediately ran to this seller in the TZ in the shelter and bought myself a recipe for a life force mod for a crew of power - 32 level. Crafted on the base, replaced in slots with the resulting new mods, albeit a little, but raised the level of performance. A simple advice, it would seem - but I didn't guess it myself :).