3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiseSoma 11.03.21 01:35 am

How to install a mod (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone !!! Tell me how to put this mod
Fallout 4 "Replayer of armor and clothes for girls"
Spoiler

37 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lagarium 11.03.21

Usually all mod files are thrown into the Data folder. (The Data folder is located in the game folder.)
Koles2015

R
RiseSoma 11.03.21

Lagarium
threw. nothing has changed

L
Lagarium 11.03.21

koles2015
Did you throw the files with the replacement?

R
RiseSoma 11.03.21

Lagarium
yes

L
Lagarium 11.03.21

koles2015 Throw
off the link to the mod, maybe he has some requirements. (The body replayer itself, for example)

R
RiseSoma 11.03.21

Lagarium
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_replejser_broni_i_odezhdy_dlya_devushek-127971/

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.03.21

koles2015
It also needs to be connected in the main menu, and also to fill in the name as it is in the plugins.txt text document and put an asterisk in front of it, for example: * NoHeightLimit.esp.

s
saa0891 11.03.21

koles2015

To begin with, you must have a CBBE replayer, without it nothing will work.
And the description in the link you gave, just not any, find it with a normal description

R
RiseSoma 11.03.21

saa0891
where to get it?

R
RiseSoma 11.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
can be more detailed ))

s
saa0891 11.03.21

koles2015
And it's better to put all this through NMM
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_nexus_mod_manager_nmm_0_61_22-126170/
it's just more convenient enemies, connected one file and you're done (plus there will be another description with pictures), manually it's such a hemorrhoid, you you have to throw a bunch of folders.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.03.21

koles2015
If you are installing a third-party mod, and now the game has a page with mods, then it is necessary, besides, that it is stupid to drop it into the game directory:
1) Go along the path - Local disk (where the OS is, usually C), then users, there Username (as the PC called it), followed by AppData (this folder is hidden, so you need to uncheck the box, for this "folder parameters" in control panel, there is a view section, and almost at the very end "show hidden files, folders and drives"), after AppData we go to Local, there in the Fallout4 folder, in it we find the plugins.txt text document, according to the moim in it, in the properties you need to uncheck the "read-only" property, and then put it back on. The file that you put in the Data, esp or esm folder, copy its name, and insert it into the document, put an asterisk * in front of the name. After that, it should appear in the mods section in the game itself, in the main menu, you need to connect it: Modifications section, there press the T key, boot order, mark / plug,

R
RiseSoma 11.03.21

saa0891
I don’t understand. but thanks schA I'll try))

s
saa0891 11.03.21

koles2015

And what's not clear, first you put the Nexus Mod Manager on the second link that I gave, and then with the help of NMM you put CBBE.

R
RiseSoma 11.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
not inserted esp

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.03.21

koles2015
I noted - in the properties of the text document uncheck the Attributes: Read only. After you add the name of the mod, save it, put it back in place.
About the Nexus Mod Manager, if it has not been updated, then almost everything the same needs to be done, with the exception of installing the mod.

R
RiseSoma 11.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
I unchecked the box still does not insert

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.03.21

koles2015
Why did I uncheck the "read only" checkbox (did you forget to apply?) in plugins.txt and everything is written, inserted and saved for me, you are doing something wrong, can you manually write the name of the mod there?

A
Aenmutus 11.03.21

Because you have to put it from the nexus. If you want the same as on the screenshots, you need to put extra. pack from the author. If you have a preset (CBBE), you need to "apply" this outfit through Bodyslide.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.03.21

koles2015
Here's what's in the document:
Screen