3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovastij 11.03.21 01:35 am

Where can I find the key to the chest? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The third time I go through the game - but I never found the key:
Skellige - Harviken - below the water there is a cave with a poisonous head eye, in the cave there is a chest, but I never found the key from it.

Tell me where to look?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem4eG1994 11.03.21

Passed for a long time, I don't remember exactly, but it seems like there is a contract for this head-eye, and the key is given either as a reward or lies on the body of the missing islander.

v
vovastij 11.03.21

Artem4eG1994
For three passes I have never received a contract for it.
Next to the cave, near the water, there is also a question mark, there is a corpse and a chest, it is marked as "Hidden Treasure", this chest is cleaned, but in the cave itself there is another chest, it does not open.

I checked it now, there is no chest next to the corpse, probably a bug, the corpse has been cleaned, and the chest in the cave does not open.

v
vovastij 11.03.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko
There is a corpse, it was cleaned earlier, the head-eye at that time was already very strong for Hera, but when Hera was able to defeat him, the chest does not open.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 11.03.21

vovastij
In short, a key and a note are first taken from this corpse, a treasure search quest will appear (at 1.12 it is buggy, as it is now - I don’t know) and only then you immediately go to loot the chest. Something like this.

v
vovastij 11.03.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko
I also marked this task as completed, I took it back at patch 1.10, I remember that immediately after reading the note, the quest went into completed. Glitch means.
Thanks to all!

A

vovastij
Yes, he immediately goes into the completed, but personally, both times for me (the version was originally 1.12, and I did not put this quest on the back burner, I did it right away) the chest in the cave was quietly opening.

v
vovastij 11.03.21

I found another chest that I can't open:
Skellige - Ruins of Dorve - a little higher and to the right on the map, almost halfway between the Ruins teleportation point and the Shelter of the Seagulls.
There is a ruined tower, entering it you can climb the stairs, there is a nest and a chest.
Where is the key from this chest to look for?

A

vovastij
A skeleton is lying around the gates torn from its hinges in Dorve. It contains a key, a note, and another stupid under-quest.

v
vovastij 11.03.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko
Thank you, Andrey, huge!
I overlooked here, or rather not there I was looking.