3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kruser 11.03.21 01:35 am

Mission \ "The Art of Reasonable Persuasion \" (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

Good people who passed this mission, tell me! The engine has already fallen off, the next task is to control the force field. Where I found it, I see, but I don't know how to enter. I can't get to this level, floor or whatever. It seems that I climbed around everything, I was looking for a catapult with control, which could have thrown it somewhere higher, I didn’t find anything. Help!!!
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRa 11.03.21

you attach the screen, otherwise I don’t remember what I’m talking about

s
scorpionikon 11.03.21

but at the stage "find Davis Pickles" I got stuck. I found it, a checkmark appeared at the quest ... and that's it, pickles does not react, the chain does not continue, he does not open the gate for me (he passed the first time for another Persian, all the rules were)

W
Werew01f 11.03.21

Describe if you found where to go

M
MrRa 11.03.21

I would suggest where to go, this is the second time the ship has passed, I just don't understand what place we are talking about

k
kruser 11.03.21

MrRa
On the ship where you turn off the engine, if you look at the place where the engine was, behind the control panel, above the panel there is another room behind the glass, it shows that there is the control of the force field. The icon is highlighted there. You can see it behind the glass, but I can't find how to get there! Some kind of wedge. I can not post the screen, I reinstalled Windows, I have not installed all the programs yet. Fraps has not yet reached the point.

M
MrRa 11.03.21

kruser
screen is as easy as shelling pears ) PrintScreen is on any keyboard, then you open Paint - insert, Save) why else are there programs?)
I say, I don't quite remember which place is described ... maybe about it ....
in the room around the edges there are trampolines. if facing the engine, behind the top, the crap shimmers green, shoot it, if you use the left springboard to use it, it throws you aside (at the end, you still need to press there), from there we fly to the center, 2 turrets and a couple of mobs will appear, then in the center it will be behind glass is still crap overflow, on the right side there is a window, we jump into it and shoot .....
you mean this quest?

c
comporator 11.03.21

Get inside the engine

M
Miha52 11.03.21

comporator I
climbed inside the engine, it gives nothing, you must first turn off the force field. But how to turn it off ?!

A
AR-81 11.03.21

As MrRa already said, the iridescent crap - parts of the engine must be broken (if you do not shoot, but throw a grenade, they will give 5 recklessness points) and after that the windows will break into the tunnel going through the room to the remote control, which can be seen in the screenshot above from Miha52.

M
Miha52 11.03.21

AR-81
I've already broken everything! He jumped into the window on the right and shot those parts of the engine. But the windows are intact ... I'll probably have to start over again

k
kruser 11.03.21

All. guys, found the entrance! On the screenshot of the comporator, you can see this glass gallery, into it and up to the end in the opposite direction from the place where the engine was. On the right you jump up and see the ladder up it and everything is in place. But I was there when the engine had to be ditched, but I forgot! Here's a dunduk !!!

M
Miha52 11.03.21

kruser
found it too. Boatswain ugrohal, With the Skipper all the beam. An additional quest appeared "The Secret Door" Here I got stuck, I found two echoes, the third is still in no way ...

W
Werew01f 11.03.21

I didn't find a shit

W
Werew01f 11.03.21

More than an hour I go through this fucking segment of the mission

W
Werew01f 11.03.21

That's all, I figured it out. In general, you need to climb into this pipe.
kruser you confused me with your answer

k
kruser 11.03.21

Crash T
Sorry, for joy I forgot to write that you have to climb into the pipe! Honestly, I looked at the skin, I saw a hole where I had to climb, and I forgot to write. Once again, I'm sorry, not on purpose.

W
Werew01f 11.03.21

kruser
All the rules, nobody blames you

B
Benedict amberson 11.03.21

Comrades, I killed myself against the wall a little earlier. I can't fly a scooter over the abyss.
It seems that I press take off to the entrance to the platform, and on the platform I press .. I don't reach the edge at the required height (yellow arrow). I crash into the edge and fall (red arrow)
Help !!!!

A
AR-81 11.03.21

Benedict Amberson
Press "take off" already over the abyss, then you will slightly rise and fly over. At the beginning of the game on a wheeled vehicle, I tried to jump over, I did not know that such a flying machine would be given.

M
Miha52 11.03.21

Benedict Amberson
F didn't press the overclocking key?