3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 11.03.21 01:35 am

People are automatically dismissed! (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Some bug happened, or just a feature
I have 300 people in each squad, and if I attack some PB (well, or just do some mission), I will capture it, they will give me people with PB + several will come to me volunteers.
The whole feature is that if I am given volunteers of type A ++ and below, they are automatically dismissed (moreover, they were placed in the waiting room before), if they give people S - S ++, their system is somehow replaced by people who are worse (for example, I have in the 1st detachment 2 people A ++) well, and stupidly dismisses
How to do so that people are not fired, but placed in the waiting room ????
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
sharp024 11.03.21

Expand the base - raise the level of the main platform or build another PB, more space will appear both in the squads and in the waiting room.

L
LarsJunFan 11.03.21

As sharp024 said, it's pretty simple here.
It can be said so fitch. To reduce the number of people leaving, develop new positions at the main base and increase the number. But remember one detail, if there are more people in the waiting room, then naturally they will be fired automatically, and only at the beginning people of low rank. So don't worry about that.

Z
Zewer 11.03.21

sharp024
LarsJunFan
I have all PB + MB 4/4, and there are ALWAYS 0 people in the waiting room, and people are always fired automatically

L
LarsJunFan 11.03.21

Zewer
Then I don't know what the problem is. Sorry.

d
dimon-alfa 11.03.21

your account balance should not be below zero yet (GMP balance, that is)

Z
Zewer 11.03.21

dimon-alfa
GMP always 30 lam)) 00

R
RAZOR-GTR 11.03.21

Zewer
In the game there is a limit on the number of people, a maximum of 700 per base, they were sent to the waiting room only before you developed all the platforms, nothing can be done about it, and even if fired, the lowest-ranking ones are fired, so you shouldn't worry too much

T
TribelWu 11.03.21

also such crap ... two people quit rank S ++, two ranks S + came to their place, that's why they quit xs, didn't finish building one platform so that people could be thrown and thrown there ...