3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mort666 11.03.21 01:35 am

Fucking ping, or fucking internet (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

Hello, this is some kind of face-room. I got a lot of ping in this wretched game. Usually, the ping jumps from 40 - 50. But for some reason, this creature starts to jump from 80 - 100. How he lifted me up. Moreover, I download xpr, it is necessary to fill the bloodthirsty, and with a ping of under 100, no matter how high your skill is, you will get a fig. Here is the question:
1. Does everyone jump
2. Is it solved somehow
3. The Internet is normal, I did not notice in other games
30 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xiahou Dun 11.03.21

mort666
ping depends on your provider, the quality of the network, the torrent you are running, the distance from the server, the cheat - that's why it jumps from battle to battle, I'm mostly now in the region of 40-60, but in MW2 it went beyond 100, so that special thanks to the ping matching system.

m
mort666 11.03.21

Xiahou Dun
That from the provider is clear the stump. But I say that in other games this was not observed. Torrent is always off. Chit - well, this is clearly not for me. But what the code muddies is more likely. Moreover, when the ping is huge, I play with non-Russians. Although with ours, I also get on such a ping. You know, it happens from time to time. In the afternoon, when all the children are in kindergartens, techs, schools, then the rules. Then hell begins. Right now, I'm starting it, like all the little thing in the cribs, but it still jumps.

M
Max Fry 11.03.21

I always have 250+. When the host selection by ping was enabled, it never found anything. Therefore, to complain about 80-100 ... well, you get the idea.

B
Botponevole 11.03.21

The ping in the game shows incorrectly, I have already noticed more than once what it shows, and that there is actually a big question.

m
mort666 11.03.21

Max Fry
Well, I sympathize, of course, but this does not solve my problem.
Botponevole
Maybe, but I still feel that something is wrong with the ping. Even when there were sticks, and not a ping, I felt something was wrong, and when they were replaced with numbers (ping), it was immediately clear. And then with a ping of 80, the accuracy becomes zero. The same HP, which I, thank God, pumped, at 40 ping - 1 hit and kill, at 80 - even though you hit the target, you didn't kill, or the current 2 gets to him by a bullet.

a
audiofeel 11.03.21

mort666
I (we) have only a megaphone from the Internet in the village with their 3G, the declared speed is 14.5 mb - well, I have not seen this, but at night around 3 o'clock I saw 11mb - in the daytime from 3 mb to 7 mb jumps (well, this so by the way). "measured" the ping on the "pingtest" site = average result 88ms at night, 139ms during the day. in this game from the very beginning the antennas were yellow. rarely red - now the game shows (average result 200ms) which is most likely true, because on the "speedtest" site my ping is 190. and you know 7 prestige. and refresh did on 3 prestige (and I will not say gold that is not enough). big problems only with a knife and a sniper - that is, it is almost impossible to swing them. on this you have to use the help of friends and pump (blit game turned not into a game but into some kind of weapon pumping) so something like that.

V
ViTeK38RUS 11.03.21

The problem with ping appeared a week and a half ago. It's not realistic to play at all. Before that, the ping was 50-70, now 130-150, who dick you get into. And if you play through the mega-gon modem, there is a ping of 250-300, everything is fine, there are no jerks. And a strange coincidence ... With the appearance of such problems, the game has a huge number of all kinds of "mega-agitator snipers" and "super-mega-cool akimbo" or dudes with knives ... In whatever mode you enter, everywhere more than half of the "sniper" players and one or two runners ... Already mad ** yat!

R
Reelm 11.03.21

With the release of DLS, ping became nasty, and even the meat grinder was removed, and somehow it does not deliver with rats.

t
trustedSunbro 11.03.21

Ping really became shit, all the teleports are damn it, + nerds with Internet norms use this (swarm or dogs usually mow everyone by the time I arrive)

m
mort666 11.03.21

So, I am slowly solving the problem. When I go to the hardcore mode (I play the current on them), if there is a large ping (in my case 80-100), then I simply turn off the Internet without leaving the game, then it happens that the ping drops. Or I go to KB, the ping is large, I go to the superiority or confirmation, and so on, until I find the ping norms. So far, only this way ((((

m
mort666 11.03.21

I no longer understand the maximum allowable ping in the choice of modes. Bet to 75, still rolls for 90.

C
CoD PyLuT 11.03.21

this e6any steam $ uka he pisses me off the beast

m
mort666 11.03.21

CoD PyLuT
Soul Cry? : D

C
CoD PyLuT 11.03.21

mort666
yes, because it's already lifted up when you play suddenly suddenly throws out a menu with the inscription no network connection check your internet connection, especially when you fill a good series most of all infuriates

m
mort666 11.03.21

CoD PyLuT
Yes, sometimes it throws me out too, but I sin on the Internet

s
sndBULLDOZER 11.03.21

Blead, I would have your problems, schoolchildren (?)! I myself will be from the Primorsky Territory, the minimum ping is 140, this is finally a nishtyak. It's a sin for you to complain about such a ping. Believe it or not, I still continue to play BO1, nuketown MZFK (Russian), and GPR (Germany), I play with over 170 ping, fighting dogs are tired of running! And you are complaining about a ping of 100! Yes, I would have your ping, you would be fucking dying!

C
CoD PyLuT 11.03.21

Oh, well, tell me that I would hound everyone with dogs, and then I would also incite endlessly with a swarm of drones)

m
mort666 11.03.21

sndBULLDOZER Whoa whoa
, parin, palehche! Firstly, schoolchildren today are the first day at school, and secondly, with a ping of 170, your dogs are tired of running around - that's it, you just won't hit with such a ping, and not because you are hard, and then, how much do you need points in BO1 for dogs? in the second - 1700, if the memory serves. And if you play on software, then I have nothing to talk about with you, because these publics are created for noobs who take a machine gun, sit down somewhere in the corner, and scribble. Picture in the subject:

m
mort666 11.03.21

CoD PyLuT
Oh, I beg you. He talks about bo1. Moreover, I can describe it as a game. He enters a regular design bureau on software, takes some light weapon that uses half the code, puts Nubian modules, ala MMS, laser, target designator, etc., xs which are in bo1, sits in a corner, somehow fills a series, calls, kills a couple , he chooses a more serious thread, will overlap with claymores, betty, shock, as befits noobs, and will cause a hard killstrike, as a result, the score from killstikes is greater than he himself has filled. Profit?

B
Botponevole 11.03.21

mort666
Immediately it is clear that I didn’t play Bo1 or didn’t play much, only the frags made by the player personally count towards the killstrike, another question is that you don’t need a lot of points and it didn’t cause any difficulties for me personally to fly the hind or release the dogs.