3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JuL163 11.03.21 01:35 am

Achievements in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt do not work

When completing The Witcher 3 in the gog galaxy, achievements were no longer counted. What is the reason and how to fix it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 11.03.21

I'll ask, just in case, do you fulfill the conditions for achievements? )))

J
JuL163 11.03.21

Naturally) Achievement progress stuck by 31%. The game has passed, but there are no changes. I wonder just what the reason is

t
tain1993 11.03.21

JuL163
I have a similar problem. Before entering the game, the GalaxyCommunicationService program stops working. I think that's why achievements don't count. However, the game runs smoothly. Does anyone know how to solve the issue?

J
JuL163 11.03.21

tain1993
I have no such problems with GalaxyCommunicationService. Achievements just stopped counting. I tried to change the profile, but to no avail. So it is not known how to fix this problem and where it came from (

N
Nikolay Nidvoray 11.03.21

not a single achievement has been discovered at all and progress is at zero, how to deal with it?

M
Michael47 11.03.21

The same problem. At first, achievements were given regularly, and then progress stopped at 13%. I think the problem appeared after updating gog galaxy or the game itself. I contacted GOG tech support until they got a response.

s
saa0891 11.03.21

I don't know how in gog, but for example on Steam, if you launch the game through a shortcut (Steam does not even start at the same time), and not through the client, then achievements will not be counted either.

S
Shadow Stalker 11.03.21

Achievements were no longer counted due to patch 1.07 (well, the Poles did something there!)

v
volshebnichek 11.03.21

I now have 1.8 and all the same trouble. They do not plow achievements in the GOG version.

W
Wertuoz128921 11.03.21

patch 1.22 - achievements are no longer counted. I tried to get the achievement "Toussaint Prisoner" several times. Everything is empty.

d
denixharl 11.03.21

Wertuoz128921
Likewise! wrote to support - while they are silent.
I think either patch 1.22 is to blame, or the latest update of GOG Galaxy (they were updated at about the same time) ..