3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 11.03.21 01:35 am

How to get to the seating yard? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, the question itself is in the title of the topic.
here are the screenshots. Maybe somewhere you need to take the officer's clothes? to get there.

9 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 11.03.21

Rampertumskin
You will probably get there according to the plot.

K
Kud-kudax 11.03.21

If we are talking about the Nilfgaard cuirass, then:

1. There is a cemetery near the village of Zalipye. there is armor in the crypt.
2. on the skellig under one of the question marks there is smuggling (somewhere in the southwestern part of a small island). there is also such armor.
3. You can download the console and cheat it in your inventory, if you are too lazy to search.

R
Rampertumskin 11.03.21

No XBoy360 , I go through the second time and they don't send them there, and they don't even send them to the Nilfgard camp, only if you go yourself.

R
Rampertumskin 11.03.21

lookaway
I just assumed that I need to change clothes. I'll try but vryatli, as described in the description on the map "those who pretend to be an officer are allowed"

m
mEss1a 11.03.21

Well, what happened to get there?

B
Beirut 11.03.21

you put on the armor and let it go, though there is nothing interesting there is nothing interesting for the dls done, inside the house there is still security there probably already needs armor with red badges, my blue didn’t give it a ride, there’s a chest behind the guards

E
Edriano 11.03.21

lookaway
Rampertumskin
if you change into the exquisite clothes that you were given to meet with Emhyr, you will also be allowed to pass.
and inside the room inside the house, it seems, they will never be allowed to pass - this is a room for love joys.

Y
Youxyxol 11.03.21

In Nilfgaardian armor from the free DLC you can go.

a
arinr 11.03.21

They are allowed to wear any Nilfgaardian clothing. Audience doublet, armor from the merchant in the baron's castle and any Nilfgaardian armor